Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sunday Post 469b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1631 (ha, I'm over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Out In The Fields' and thirdly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now  . Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat @ the gobbling :P table to read Reeva for one hour and munch the arvo tea (one banana, half a plain cracker and one huge mug of green tea) PIG mum had kindly left me before she headed upstairs for pigland.
  • Today I finished pg. 150 @ 3:49pm and reached pg. 175 @ 4:21pm. Then I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled for like ten minutes before PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland and ordered me off for a shower.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I called PIG mum back; after I tapped the nice hot water off and she dried my back plus the back of the chair for me I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo seat I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: