Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Tuesday Post 470

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3031 steps (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'I Can Be Content In Every Circumstance'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Will Test You In Little Things' and fourthly, OIur Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Humble Jen' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online after I  get home from Toastmasters!! *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 3rd consecutive awesome sleep (bid Pearl and Pijum good night, fell asleep and didn't wake until 7:45am and rewmembered a dream - someone was driving me somewhere! Bought groceries with Lena @ Pinelands Coles plus my once-weekly cracklimg poork bahn mi from Aunty Nancy @ the Pinelands Bakehouse and then came home for lunch before Nisha tootled me off to the NAB for physio with I still can't remember her name. XD Physio today: 36 shoulder press for Era with 2kg dumbbell, 36 bicep curls for Ela with 1kg dumbbell,  100 steps for Erf at parallel bars and both Elaine and Nikita check Elf. Showered when I got home and then happily read the Roman historical fiction for one hour. Today I reached page seventy-five @  4:06pm. Nisha's taking me out to Toastmasters tonight and hopefully PIG mum'll  take me out grocery shopping and walkies somewhere before Lena takes me to table tennis. ost excitingly: ORIGIN TWO TOMS NIGHT; GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!! Anyways,  hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: