Sunday, June 23, 2024

Sunday Post 470d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1788 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's just eight. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Toook a nice hot shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after only 11% but happily leaned fully against the right side-rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Whoops, almost outta time, so just briefly:
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 125TH time. All the things I like recording are in today's second post.
  • Had a lil dinner  with the parents from Ho Lin Wah.
  • Got home, returned online and used the loo  once more @ 9am.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up since I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage; bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Will come home for lunch  before going out again with Narelle to buy groceries since she's minding me from 12:pm till 4pm.
  • Will hopefully watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 126TH time!
  • Gotta finish GCCW competition  entry; it's due come the 30th!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: