Sunday, June 9, 2024

Sunday Post 352b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1492. Lol, promise I'll have cracked 1.5 grand before the night's out! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I used the loo for one tinkle then sat @ the gobbling :P table for arvo tea and to read Assassin's Creed for one hour.
  • PIG mum had left me one banana, half a plain cracker and one delicious mug of vanilla chai. I happily read for one hour, reaching page seventy-five @ 3:04pm and reaching pg. 100 @ exactly 3:33pm!
  • Then I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled until PIG mum ordered me off to shower.
  • Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also slowly, safely but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 11% but happily leaned fully against the right-side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 121ST time. All the things I like recording aree @ the bottom of this post.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after  dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 121ST time: Costello, Sydes, Deerwesh (first name), Rena, Miles, Heagney, Dick, Curry (heard), Crisafulli, Hewson, Millward, Hagari, Netanyahu, Biden, Mourdant, Moseley, Russell, Verstappen (heard), Croucher, Albanese (heard), Dutton (heard), Littleproud, Coleman, Sukkar, Abbott (heard), Gore (heard), Titmus, Haas (heard), Carrigan (heard), Walters (heard), Adrienne (first name), Young, Tapper, Stubblety-Cook, Thorpe, Shayna (first name), Debra (first name), Genovese, Ruairy (first name), Picklum, Macron, Margy (first name), Piastri, Ricciardo, Osmond, Bavas, Slowman (heard), Fox, Rodgers, Iffland, Todhunter, Chin, Chalk and Funk. Dominique Loudon read the sports report read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from South Bank. Brisbane was 9-23 today. Brisbane toms: 10-23. Mt. Gravatt toms: 8-22. Sunrise: 6:33am Sunset 5:01pm

No comments: