Sunday, June 2, 2024

Sunday Post 351c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1970 (so must have passed two grand before tonight's over) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Clean Slate." Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After reading for one hour, I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled until PIG mum fell downstairs from her long arvo nap, played with her own mobile for a while and then ordered me off to go shower.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 11% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Once PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stomped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Watched the 6pm news   bulletin (Nine's) for the 116TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Once the news finished, I used the loo for one more tinkle and was almost returning online when the parents said dinnertime!
  • Tonight we ate @ Ho Lin Wah and because all the deep fried  mantou  was already sold out, we shared a shallot pancake instead! Gosh I'm gonna miss these once-weekly family dinner outs ... *sigh*
  • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully brb following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the  final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: