Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Thursday Post 353

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday's actually exactly 3000 (nice number, eh? Actually, 'twas 2992 but that number pissed me off so much I got up and walked eight more steps to make it an even 3000 XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'The Betrothal'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1037 steps (phew, I'm just over one grand XD); fourthly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Help My Unbelief'; fifthly, TWFT topic's 'God Will Forgive And Restore You' and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Expecting Jesus'. Anyways, let's start off with yesterday's events first!

  • In the morning, dad and I bought around $150 worth of groceries from Rochedale Village Coles before coming home for lunch. Lena took me to play table tennis, where we learnt Kim's husband passed away from cancer, hence why there's no table tennis next week.
  • Got home, showered and then @ 6pm Peter Pie and Yu Lam arrived to take me to our GG group social!
  • Dinner was @ some place called Mui G; Peter Pie and I both had hainan chicken rice! 
  • Then we went singing karaoke @ Wynners karaoke lounge! Apparently, 'twas a NIGHTCLUB?? XD
  • Dessert was @ Maccas; I had a banana caramel Minion McFlurry!
  • Back home, repeat the usual nightly events and zz~ 
  • Today's events just briefly:
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night; nature didn't call until 7:05am~
  • Karina helped me up and drove me to GCCW!
  • Eight attended today and homework for next meeting's 'passion'.
  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was a tuna in tomato and onion toastie with TWO cheese, HEAVILY buttered on the inside and a packet of instant HK-style milk tea coffee.
  • Nisha's taking me to book club tonight!
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9:30pm till 2pm. Presuming she's taking me to Breathe for physio?
  • Think I'm cooking with Dorrie toms arvo ... oh, have I said yet? Tiff's gone!
  • And the Broncos are playing toms night; hopefully the parents will feed me dinner early!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after book club tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: