Monday, June 24, 2024

Monday Post 470b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2142 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Happiness In Jesus'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After the news ended, I called out once dinner's ready, please call me, okay? PIG mum replied we've already finished without you. Come.  Huh, it's just like her to try keep me isolated from my dearest dad. >< *sigh*
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, dinner was exactly the same as lunch: dad's lotsa ingredients fried rice!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip  @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: