Monday, June 10, 2024

Monday Post 352e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3922. Aww sorry, not quite four grand. Another day, perhaps. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  •  After publishing the previous post, I read and shared Facebook memories.
    At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 10am till 2pm meaning PIG mum'll help me up, since once Lena arrives she's off attending her Pilates class.
  • But instead of going to Breathe for physio we're buying groceries @ Pinelands Coles plus my once-weekly bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse, coming home for lunch and then Lena's driving me to the NAB for one hour's physio and then seeing me home and showered!
  • Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online and then reading Heresy for one hour!
  • Most excitingly, Nisha's taking me to Toastmasters toms night; fingers crossed she drives the Mercedes-Benz again!! XD Will haveta create Table Topics questions since I'm Table Topics Master toms night; the topic's 'Music'/
  • Looking forward to getting ome dinner back froom Maccas, never mind that Unhappy Meals were what I ate surely THREE DECADES ago! *sigh*
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee I've managed FIVE posts today! Yeah, I can manage that most Mondays. XD

No comments: