Thursday, June 20, 2024

Thursday Post 470d

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4457 (sweet, I'm not often over four grand); secondly, Joni's devotional topic for tonight's 'Commencement Exercises' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'New And Certain' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online after I let PIG mum boot me off to bed; argh, what a rotten  way to  end such  a fabulous day! >< *sigh* But just briefly:

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:10am
  • Went to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown with mother (who parked on level three) to buy groceries from ALDI and get a 40th birthday card from Dr. Lee @ the Reject Shop~
  • Dearest dad cooked us noodles for lunch; thanks to PIG mum who made me one mug of powdered instant HK-style milk tea coffee.
  • Mercy minded me or one hour from 2-3pm; just a shower.
  • Donna came to take me out to see Despicable Me 4 in GOLD CLASS!! :D
  • We shared a popcorn, and she got me a passionfruit slushie with a reuseable Minion cup!

  • My favourite part: when the bad Gru was stomping on  Gru's hands trying to make him release the bar he was hanging onto for dear life and kill him, he told Junior it's gonna be okay. Dada loves you. I went aww and Junior went apesh*t and saved the day!
  • Had dinner @ Momo's afterwards!
  • Dessert was a creme brulee and pussing milk tea from TangCha!
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle and popped online; PIG mum was still yapping @ Donna who's working @ Mater Mother's now!
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9:30pm till 2pm and taking me to Breathe for physio. Presume we'll buy groceries afterwards, prolly just from Warrigal  Woolies.
  • Dorrie's giving Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises @ 2pm. Must tell her the Chinese orange chicken was fantastic!
  • Looking forward to reading for one hoour afterwards and maybe even watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 129TH time!
  • Righteo, hoping everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: