Monday, June 10, 2024

Tuesday's Post 352

 Good afternoon! Apparently I can't access the mainframe right now because some NBN guy is over? Anyways,  today I've been hard at work plodding 2804 steps but I am really still owed ONE HOUR AND TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get home from Toastmasters! PIG mum helped me up this morning and then Lena tootles us off to Pinelands Coles to buy groceries before I get my once-weekly crackling pork bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse.  Aunty Lisa seemed surprised to see me so early in the day because usually I don't come until after midday but I explained to her: physio usually morning,  then come buy bahn mi.  Today physio afternoon,  so come buy bahn mi first.  Incorrect English I know,  but simple and more importantly,  understandable by Aunty Lisa! Ate lunch outside the therapies building.  My new student Nikita is in her mid-late twenties because she was a dancer first! Physio today: Thirty sit-to-stands with left and forward weightshift,  Thirty shoulder press per hand (Era with 2kg dumbbell and Ela with 1kg dumbbell), Thirty bicep curls per hand (Era with 2kg dumbbell and Ela with 1kg dumbbell) and eight laps long hallway walking. Came home and took a nice hot shower- hairwash today.  Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse my hair out,  thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.  Dried,  creamed and rekitted arvo tea was one juicy oear, half a plain cracker and the delicious cup of Van chai originally meant for lunch except we went straight to UQ from Garbo instead of coming for lunch.  Happily read Assassin's Creed for one hour; today I found the title on pg. 147, I reached pg 150 at exactly 3:15pm, the title appears again on pg 169, I reached pg 176 at 3:48pm and I reached pg 200 at 4:16. Nisha is taking me to Toastmasters tonight and I am table topics master so need to write questions! Nothing happening tomorrow morning but 🐖 mum says she can take me grocery shopping and then Lena will take me to table tennis at 2! Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 123RD time and presuming we'll have another GG bible study tomorrow night? Anyways,  hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers, 

Em. ^^0

No comments: