Thursday, June 6, 2024

Thursday Post 352d

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1825 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Family Affair'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  •  When nobody arrived by 4:10pm I rang CODA and asked is Karina coming? The roster says TBA.  Michelle answered Jacinta's coming, but not till 4:30pm!
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Jacinta inside when she announced her arrival two minutes late, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo  tea was some fruit (banana/mandarin) half a plain rice cracker and one big mug of white tea with two sugars, because Jacinta found the sugar! :D While she massaged Ela I happily read the Courier Mail I'd bought earlier today and then watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 119TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Once the news ended, I happily continued reading the paper until PIG mum removed it, saying dinnertime.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa melon, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato and several strips of yummy chicken. I was ready to continue reading the Courier Mail after dinner, but PIG mum wouldn't gimme the paper back until after I'd taken my bowl to the sink. No biggie.
  • When nature called @ 8:30pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  • After finishing the paper, I used the loo for one more tinkle before plopping online.
  • It's ice cream night tonight, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9:30pm till 2:30pm and taking me for my final physio session @ the NAB with - I still can't remember her name; this block's a failure. >< XD I'm just sad PIG mum won't lemme give them a block of chocolate to say thanks for helping me out with physio over the past five weeks. *sigh*
  • But fingers crossed I can do my first Great Court hike for 2024 and nag a CE to shout a hot drink! XD
  • Peggy will see me home and showered before leaving. Presuming I'll have another toastie for lunch.
  • Tiff and Dorrie are coming to give Ela one hour's worth of unfunctional exercises. Wonder what we'll choose to cook for next Friday?
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll feed me arvo  tea once they leave and then I can read Boy Swallows Universe for another hour before watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 120TH time!
  • The Dragons are playing the Roosters toms night; don't think I'll watch but I'll leave 9 Now playing while I compose my competition   entry.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: