Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Wednesday Post 353

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 3079 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'A Blinding, Wonderful Light'; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1960 steps; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'How To Have Peace (5)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Created Masterpiece" but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get back home from our GG social tonight!! Anyways, just briefly let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Nisha came back with the Mercedes-Benz! I asked could she please fully recline the front passenger seat for me and take a photo but PIG mum snapped NO, leave NOW else you mightn't get the free parking. *sigh*
  • Huh, because she wouldn't lemme have a photo first, all the free parking was already taken since the highway traffic was terrible last night and we didn't arrive until like 6:15pm! @ least I enjoyed the long leg space while Nisha navigated the traffic jam. XD
  • Nine attended last night and I gave an impromptu speech! Next meeting's not our pub meeting; that's for the 2nd Tuesday of July~
  • Only the drive-thru wasn't working? Nisha went inside to order, as did everyone else; @ 9:20pm I rang her and asked where you are; we're gonna get home late!
  • Turns out coz the drive-thru was outta order, everyone had come inside, and the line was massive! I wolfed down what I could inside Nisha's car but finished the chips @ home (luckily dad was already asleep and didn't steal any XD) and then hit the sack. Zzz~ Righteo, events for today?
  • Yay, for the first time in three days, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:35am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Around 9am, PIG mum's noisy daily a-THUMPING around wakes me for another pot :P trip. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap vut the tee (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: