Thursday, April 8, 2010

friday post 6

heylo! sorry i haven't posted since monday; see, our internet passed away. >, :P so much thanks to uncle yuk tai who came over and fixed it for us last night!
anyways, i went online @ 3:30, meaning that tonight, after i get back home from the UF group social, i've still got ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES left owed to me!! i understand that my chances of returning online are next to none coz PIG mum's working toms, that's fine. so just stating that i'll try my absolute hardest to get back EVERY SINGLE MINUTE I'M OWED!!!!!!
-anyways, today i was hard at work plodding 3305 steps.
-a stinky unspeakable in the morning, followed by two weetbix for breakfast.
-today, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her seatbelt all day, and we also listened to my car CD all day.
-off to your :p turn for physio.
-PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on all these exercises, like the theraplaydough. :p
-morning tea! yay :) white and two for me.
-i got roughly fifteen minutes on the motomed.
-my private session with ... emma? just laying on my tummy, then lifting up to read a random list of words.
-PIG mum took me to the loo afterwards, gleefully forcing poor ela to hang on to the rail both during and after my tinkle.
-anyways, i'm gonna check my email, coz karen should arrive in like fifteen minutes. so, just super quickly;
-lunch with mrs. dent at sunni cafe. both PIG mum and i had yummy chicken in white sauce with fried rice. i drank an iced chocolate.
-went to sunni bakery to buy myself a sugar custard bun for arvo tea. yummy. elwin's wify, aunty 'sul fong', her english name's 'carol'.
-home, loo, turned on the switch, net.
-hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. the spam count for the week's 71. and i think chrissy's coming this arvo.

No comments: