Monday, April 12, 2010

sunday post7b

good evening! my final plodding total for monday now stands @ 5226. righteo, what happened after my last post?
-chrissy Forced me to walk to the laundry for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today.
-i ha one tinkle before chrissy flipped the nice hot water off, dried myself and had another tinkle, creamed myself and had another tinkle. chrissy rekitted me - she finally lets me thread ela in first; in the past, she always poked my head in first - and i had one last tinkle when she was jamming elf's shoe on.
-chrissy Forced me to walk to the fridge to grab the stuff for my arvo tea, then Forced me to walk to the benchtop, where i made myself one cup of tea, sweetened with a single spoonful of sugar, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-arvo tea was a toasted cheese - too bad, only one slice, meaning 'twas ENTIRELY too thin - ham and mayo sandwhich, cut into two rectangles.
-then i read my book club novel out aloud for awhile. it contains swearing, so i'm sure you can understand why i don't read those particular words out aloud. :P
-as always, i asked chrissy to please give ela a massage at 5:40; as always, she refused till well after 5:45pm today. then i got painted orange .
-chrissy doesn't end till 9pm tonight, poor thing. but she says she'll come back come wednesday? i'm gonna haveta send her a facebook message, saying that she doesn't haveta come, coz cousin katie's visiting for a few days! meaning PIG mum's already rung CODA and told them she doesn't want any help till after katie leaves.
-i did my daily sudoku after she left. took approx. twenty-five mins. i put my head down and counted a ten minute quick catnap until PIG mum came downstairs and plodded her twenty-five minutes first.
-PIG mum gave me a mug of water - which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', this time - and she made me walk to the loo, of course also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. PIG mum came back, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, then made me walk to the bloody treadmill, where she gleefully forced poor em to plod on it for twenty-four minutes. usually, it's twenty-five, but dad took one minute off for some reason which i've forgotten. but believe me, i'm incredibly grateful. :)
-i tumbled off the treadmill. :P PIG mum made me walk to the dinner table.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa normal lettuce, one big round juicy mushroom, some tofu and chunks of yummy pork. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course. actually, i thought i tasted ginger, and asked PIG mum to please check the bottle for me - and i was correct!
-PIG mum made me walk back to the computer chair, and says she's forcing me off to bed come 10pm.
-toms: argh, save me, torture session @ vincent the physios. >< but hopefully, we can grab a kebab from naz for lunch - it's honestly been AGES!! your :P turn physio in the arvo. i think evelyn's coming in the arvo? but i still haven't received any toastmaster's email, so i might send a query off to leonard. anyways, will check, then i've got just under one hour for my facebook fix. hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. my poor demented PIG mum has a moment of clarity once every six months for ten minutes. :P (and if you don't see me anymore, it'll be because she read that and came into my room to disembowel me! o_O :P

No comments: