Wednesday, April 21, 2010

wednesday post8b

good evening! my final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 4139. anyways, events after my last post?
-surprise - the doorbell rang like five minutes early! i called PIG mum, who was just as surprised as i was. i mean, chrissy's never on time!
-ahh. turns out it was actually karen!
-so she Forced me to walk inside for a nice hot shower - no hairwash today.
-i had a tinkle just before karen flipped the lovely hot water off, dried myself and got creamed, had another tinkle. karen rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle before she Forced me to walk out to the fridge to get my arvo tea ingredients.
-yay, karen gave me the perfect arvo tea! like, a toasted cheese - yup, two slices - ham and mayo sandwhich, cut into four squares. i also made myself a cuppa, not my usual white and two, but white and THREE! and my verdict - eww, way too sweet! next time i'll just stick with white and two, where possible.
-we yakked away. karen told me that she's having fish for dinner, and that matthew's in trouble right now coz she had a friend over for tea recently who brought over a BBQ chicken. karen and friend went elsewhere to talk, and yup, you guessed correctly - matthew the evil cat came and started devouring (sp?) the chicken! :p
-karen started giving ela a massage real early, like, around 4:30. i got painted brown with yellow spots today.
-when karen left, i read 'the slap' for a few pages, then decided to get started on my daily sudoku.
-PIG mum came downstairs to gleefully force poor me to plod twenty-five mins on the treadmill.
-she took me once to the loo afterwards - off course, she gleefully forced me to do everything.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa normal lettuce, some fish, and one chicken wing. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course. but sometimes, i really dunno why PIG mum bothers enforcing this odd rule, coz when she's watching me carefully to check that i'm holding the cup 'correctly', i do, except that my pointer just sits limply inside the ear, the weight's still entirely supported by my third and ring fingers. doesn't matter, really. no biggie.
-PIG mum made me walk back to the computer desk. i think she said that she's forcing me off @ 9pm? sth like that, anyways.
-anyways, toms: 8am appointment @ the eye clinic! that's ridiculously early; even dad's suggested to PIG mum that we just drive straight out to the hospital before buying sth to eat. i hope she takes his advice! besides, i'll prolly be still too sleepy to want any breakfast. :p
-but i hope we can go somewhere nice for lunch!
-UQ physio isn't till 1pm, then in the arvo, evelyn and some new lady (amy? she's got a short name though, i'm sure.) are taking me out to garbo @ night! i'm dreading the walk to the library, to the foodcourt, and the long wait to buy my food, but @ least i can wheel myself around in sparkless for the rest of the night. anyways, i'll just check, then check my email. doubt i've got enough time for facebook tonight, oh well. toms, or the day after, maybe. anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: