Sunday, April 4, 2010

good evening! the spam count for the weekend is 96, and em was hard @ work plodding 3238 steps today. anyways, what happened today?
surprisingly, when PIG mum poked me awake this morning, she let me use the pot :P once. even more surprisingly, she let me use it again after i'd had my ten more minutes sleep and had a silent chat to percy the angel/saint to please help me with the patience and perseverance needed to get through today! only downside was my struggles to get up. it took three attempts today. it's hard, having to stand without hanging onto anything. ><"
-but PIG mum got me kitted and made me walk out to the gobbling :P table. breakfast was a yummy bowl of frosties.
-PIG mum made me walk out to the car. today, we listened to westlife's 'where we are' all day, and she also gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day.
-dad tootled us off to church. the parents made me walk inside the adult's hall.
-then, trouble! turns out there was no combined service today! >< meaning PIG mum got to make me walk all the way down to the ESS hall. no thanks to dad, who carried my bag but put it far away - i.e. not where we usually sit, meaning i had to struggle to walk further and further in! ><
-but SHOCK!!!! for the first time in what literally must be ONE DECADE, we weren't asked to stand!!!! so i happily sang the harmony to four songs.
-speaker today was uncle/pastor chong, and we got a sermon on 'old for new'. i admit, i was somewhat surprised coz i thought we'd receive a sermon on the resurrection of jesus, it being easter sunday and all.
-no communion today. PIG mum made me walk to the toilet. i got my pants down before she got a chance to force poor ela to gleefully hold onto the rail, but she caught on quickly and gleefully forced poor ela to hold onto the bar both during and after my tinkle.then she made me walk over to wash both hands, made me walk over to dry both hands, and made me walk to sit down @ the morning tea area.
-lol, i honestly can't remember what i nibbled - but i did drink a cup of coloured water 'incorrectly'; PIG mum was busy yakking to lee.
-oh yeah! i enjoyed one small slice of birthday cake! to celebrate huldah's and uncle chong's birthdays!
-the parents made me walk back up to the car. dad tootled us off to the manor.
-meaning i've officially satisfied my yum cha quota for april. we ate with aunty a,uncle calvin and ping yee/aunty catherine, and lol ... i've forgotten! the slams, maybe?
-but unsurprisingly, poor em didn't get very much to eat at all. >< like, i understand that aunty denise lives on custard tsrts and won't leave until she's had one, that's why she got to eat one entire one all on her own, while the rest of us only got to share half each. but for me, the item i must have @ yum cha is charsiu bun! why, then, wasn't i allowed a full one?! i think i managed to snare almost half a bun ... ai. >< but i ate a few other nibblies, which tasted yummy.
-parents decided to leave, while everyone was still munching away. so they made me walk back out to the car. actually, dad went to get the car, and thanks to this really nice waitress who pulled out a chair for me to sit on. "i remember seeing you here before," she encouraged me, "you've improved lots." :)
-dad tootled us home, and i let erf sit sideways for this extremely short last trip of today.
-i was gonna tootle online when i got home; dunno why the parents wouldn't allow me. so i just sat down and did a sudoku until i needed to use the loo. actually, i think i also i put my head down and power-napped for around forty-five minutes.
-PIG mum made me walk to the loo. actually, she decided to be nasty and not watch me walk to the loo coz i was clinging to the wall.
-but dad was kind enough to see me back to my room. dunno why he kicked me to bed ... lol, i'm not three years old any more!! :P
-so i sang both my favourite and second-favourite songs in my head once, opening my eyes for all the important numbers. then i just closed my eyes and had a chat to percy until i fell asleep.
-i woke up coz PIG mum had snuck downstairs to PINCH me all over! >< nah, just kidding. :P she claimed that she'd come down to see whether stupid erf and elf had kicked away the blankets and were freezing to death.
-but i got up. PIG mum made me walk to the loo, of course also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. but thanks to her who passed me a mug of water - which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course - and i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. PIG mum came back, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, then made me walk out to the computer desk, where i tootled online until aunty a arrived - surprise! on time! :P
-i went to the loo once before dinner. of course mean PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-dinner: rice, with lotsa wombok and argh, i can't remember! >< but no thanks to PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vege juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'. PIG mum also made us three girls some yummy rice green tea. i was very careful to let mine cool down first this time before drinking so as not to scald my poor tongue.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once before she and dearest dad rocked off to church to hear some talk on the swine flu. of course, no guesses as to who gleefully forced who to do everything. so aunty a's keeping me company right now ... wonder if she's fallen asleep in front of the television... :P
-toms: easter monday! meaning there's neither physio nor acupuncture for me ... hmm ... hope the parents come up with sth for me to do toms, else i'm gonna sleep till 6pm before i get up. :P
-anyways, off to get my facebook, then my naruto fix. hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.
P.P.S. little mickey pig's :p so smart; grandma's been teaching him mandarin! mum was really happy coz he chirped @ her, "yee ma hao"! when i whined @ grandma that little mickey obviously didn't love me coz he didn't say that to me, grandma placed the receiver to his ear and encouraged him, "go on, say 'em biu jie hao'. "UM HAO!" he obediently chirped. :p aww!!

No comments: