Thursday, April 15, 2010

thursday post9

good evening! look, i tootled online @ 7;52pm tonight, but PIG mum says she's forcing me off to bed come 9pm. fair enough, i understand that i've an early physio session with emma toms, but i'm just saying that toms, i'm owed TWO HOURS and EIGHT MINUTES of my most precious internet time! two hours and eight minutes sounds faintly ridiculous, i know, but i haven't counted the time i'm already owed. they may be some weeks old now, but i wrote them down in my blog as to how much i'm owed, and i'm gonna try my hardest to get that time back!
-anyways, today em was hard @ work plodding 4228 steps today.
-this morning, when PIG mum dug me up and i swung over to use the pot :P once, i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable and asked PIG mum to please roll me to the bathroom. unsurprisingly, she refused - her excuse is that she's 'not strong enough' to wheel me into the bathroom. fine. so i just decided to hold it in and do my stinky unspeakable later, perhaps in the arvo. *sigh* however, ZERO thanks to PIG mum who then came up with some paltry excuse to make me walk to the bathroom - "you've got eye goo in your eye"
-seeing as i was already in the bathroom, i decided to do my stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself. but thanks to her who passed me a mug of water - which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course, and i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too.
-breakfast was a slice of bread with a little egg and ham and a mug of milo. i say 'bread' coz i did ask PIG mum to please put it in the toaster for me; i think she did for all of twenty seconds. meaning the bread's only resemblance to toast was that it was warm. it wasn't crunchy @ all. :( but the milo i drank 'incorrectly', knowing i wouldn't get another chance to today.
-PIG mum made me walk out to the car, but thanks to her who helped me with my seatbelt all day. victor sat on my shoulder and whispered sweet nothings into my ear all day. :P
-dad tootled us off to australia zoo! too bad i was stupid enough to tell dad i needed the bathroom; he parked somewhere and PIG mum gleefully FORCED :(first time) to walk all the way in, also gleefully forcing me to dak myself. after one long tinkle, she made me walk over to wash both hands, made me walk over to dry both hands, and made me walk back out to the car, where dearest dad and cousin katie were waiting.
-dad tootled us the rest of the way to australia zoo. i was extremely relieved/grateful when i heard him pop the lock for the boot, meaning i'd be allowed to sit in sparkless today. somedays dad and i wheeled me, other times mum and i, and sometimes i just wheeled myself around.
-australia zoo was AWESOME! one of my favourites were the echidnas(sp?)! they're so FAT :P but they can waddle really fast! :p
-lunch was @ their canteen. i got 1/4 a yummy burger and ten - fifteen chippies. i'm almost certain that both dad and cousin katie got tons more than i did, but oh well. oh, and i also enjoyed a tiny slice of pizza.
-we went to see a display of snakes (PIG mum freaked out :P) and saw a crocodile show before we left. i was suffering from 3:30-itis by then and put my head down for most of it. and wow - PIG mum just informed me that the croc's already thirty-five years old! (and 300kg :P)
-we also saw some tigers and fed an elephant! and i saw this really adorable red panda. :)
-dad started driving us back home. both cousin katie and i fell asleep on the highway, me waking up just as we took the logan road exit. i told dad i was ravenous, so he tootled us off to sunnybank oriental/dong fong for dinner.
-he dropped off us girls first then went to repark the car somewhere.
-dinner tonight: some of Bmeal - tofu and fish fillet with rice, and some of the chicken and mushroom in claypot rice. sadly, dad only allowed me 2.5 slices of the yummy sweet and sour pork, but oh well. nothing i can do about it. :) but i drank a yummy lychee frappe! (the real name's longer, but i've forgotten it, sorry). i traded some with cousin katie, who had some other drink with taro.
-PIG mum gave cousin katie her mobile and dad told her to enjoy sunnybank plaza for awhile. dad tootled us home first. i let erf sit sideways for the last car trip of the day, and we listened to 94.9FM. oh, in the morning we listened to 'ah lam' - 'twas funny! there was one song; PIG mum told me that he was singing with his wife, and i asked innocently, "ig his name's 'ah lam', does that mean her name's 'ah ham'? :P and in the arvo, PIG mum changed the disc to the chimes.
-toms: argh, i thought i'd have a shoer break from physio while cousin katie's here. sadly, i was wrong. PIG mum's booked me in for an early session with emma toms morning. but hopefully, after that, i can enjoy the rest of the day and night with her! anyways, hope everyone enjoys the end of their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: