Wednesday, April 21, 2010

thursday post8b

good afternoon! my final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 4693.. anyways, events for today?
-a very early start! PIG mum poked me awake, gave me fifteen mins more of snooze time, then dug me up. i used the pot :P once, she got me kitted for the day then PIG mum made me walk out to the car.
-breakfast was a chewy berry museli bar and a mug of milo, which i'll admit to holding 'incorrectly' after PIG mum was unwrapping the museli bar for me.
-PIG mum tootled us off to the princess alexandra's hospital eye clinic. she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we started listening to kenny bee, some canto singer. he's not bad, really.
-PIG mum gleefully Forced (second time) me towalk into the eye clinic.
-she took me to the bathroom once first, then went to tell the receptionist that i'd arrived.
-the nurse that we swapped details with last time saw me first! i just squinted and read out letters for her; she also put local into my pupils before dilating them.
-meaning that back out in the waiting area, my eyes were too blurry to read anything, so i just propped up ebh (emily's big head :P) on era and did some sleep counting, though i didn't actually fall asleep.
-the doctor called me in. tai from taiwan. wonder why his surname's 'smith', though? he just checked out my eyes, said they were fine and seeya in six months. PIG mum made me walk all the way down back to the car, offering to take me to dong fong/sunnybank oriental for second breakfast :P if i could walk soundlessly. i managed, by letting my heel touch the floor before my toes.
-so PIG mum tootled us off to dong fong/sunnybank oriental and made me walk in.
-i ordered yummy ham and egg in paata (my only regret is that shallot-flavoured pancakes aren't sold anymore ><), drank a cold horlicks and remembered to pass PIG mum one pea, PIG mum herself got congee with peanuts and 'jar leung' (say that in canto) and kindly shared with me two of her 'yow jar guay' (say that in canto too)
-PIG mum tootled us home. she made me walk to the computer, and i tootled online until it was time for physio @ UQ.
-PIG mum tootled us off to UQ. a loo trip for me, then she gleefully forced (third time) me to walk over to the waiting area to get a famous gossip mag, then made me walk back to the chair, where she left me reading while she rocked off to pay.
-michelle came for me with a walkbelt, Forced me to walk in.
-eep, it's the dreaded return of the yucky tilt table! >< so i spent just over twenty minutes up in that thing, while michelle and pat got ela on all these cone reaching exercises.
-session over, PIG mum made me walk back out to the 4WD and tootled us home. i let erf sit sideways for my last car trip for today where PIG mum was the driver, but eep! we got stuck in traffic! ><
-PIG mum made me walk back to the computer desk and i tootled back online.
-actually, aunty anne's over yakking with PIG mum right now. and louise from CODA's just rang and told PIG mum that evelyn's gonna be late coz she's stuck in traffic.
-anyways, toms: physio @ your :P turn, i expect. fingers crossed that PIG mum'll take me for a kebab @ naz's toms! and UF's combining with WF! we're going to some park; hopefully PIG mum will be kind enough to lemme spend the night in sparkless. anyways, i'm super excited, coz evelyn and michelle are taking me out to garbo tonight! i think i'll try for a david feintuch book tonight.
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. ALMOST FORGOT - RANG DEAREST DAD WHEN WE WERE @ DONG FONG/SUNNYBANK ORIENTAL. HE'S @ BRIGHTON RIGHT NOW.
P.P.S. sorry, shrieking! ><
P.P.P.S.i just had a banana for arvo tea.
P.P.P.P.S. i found and corrected three errors in my post this arvo.

No comments: