Sunday, April 25, 2010

sunday post8b

good evening! anyways, i'm gonna log in that i was hard @ work plodding 3497 steps today and that the spam count for the weekend's twenty-one. anyways, today's events?
-breakfast this morning was the second of my three shallot buns and a mug of warm milo, which i drank 'incorrectly' when the parents were upstairs changing coz i knew i wouldn't get another chance to today.
-church. PIG mum gleefully forced me to stand for three songs.
-speaker today was michael choi (is he still an MP?); he gave us an ANZAC day sermon, i think.
-loo trip, then i grabbed two slices of lamington(sp?) and aunty a tootled us off to fi's house for bible study.
-thanks to janice who helped me wipe my shoes down. :)
-after bible study, dad tootled us off to plaza for lunch. i was saved from a long hard walk to foodcourt after the doors were locked! :)
-lunch was @ cafe mi (unsurprisingly). i got around 1/3 of the cold milk tea, half a bowl of the asian meal (fish fillet in white sauce with rice) and 2/3 a bowl of the western meal (some kinda chop with diced vegies in spaghetti. aunty a shouted me a slice of charsiu in return for my promise to stay silent when the parents were gleefully forcing me to walk to the car.
-home, loo trip. PIG mum kicked me to bed, but since i wasn't sleepy, i sang both my favourite and second-favourite songs in my head, opening my eyes for all the important numbers, and also had a silent chat to percy the angel/saint for around fifteen mins.
-argh, PIG mum got me kitted and made me walk all the way to the laundry for my shower instead of wheeling me into the laundry. ><
-a kinda warm shower today - i washed my hair. PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to scrub various body parts eighty times, then i dried and rekitted myself, PIG mum taking every single opportunity to gleefully force poor ela to help out rekitting my knickers, pants and socks.
-i tootled online as PIG mum went upstairs for her own shower. aunty a arrived for dinner.
-rice tonight, with lotsa little tong vegetable/bok choy, one chunk each of mushroom and tofu, and one tiny slice of yummy pork. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-PIG mum made me walk back to the computer.
-the slams are here now! and anna's baked a cake! actually, uncle colbert's popped along too ... wonder why?
-toms:ANZAC day public holiday. the poor kiwis don't get one. :P so there'll be no physio or acupuncture for me toms ... but i hope the parents find sth for me to do toms! else i'm gonna sleep till 5:50pm, then get up and watch seven's news. :P
-anyways, there's a slice of anna's cake sitting in front of me, yelling "EMILY! EAT ME!!!" :p so i'm gonna listen, then check my post. and house's back on tonight! yeah~ hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: