Saturday, April 10, 2010

sunday post6

good afternoon! em was hard @ work plodding 4027 steps today, but hopefully i can come back online after dinner tonight to record my final, final plodding total.
-yay! i've just checked - house resumes tonight!! :) so i'll do my nightly routine around 9:15pm, watch house, then hit the sack. :p anyways, today's events?
-PIG mum dug me up this morning. i used the pot :p once, got kitted. PIG mum made me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was a yummy bowl of frosties.
-PIG mum made me walk to the 4WD. today she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to my car CD all day.
-dad tootled us off to church. PIG mum made me walk all the way down to the service hall.
-today, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to stand for four songs. i sang the harmony for one.
-video sermon today!
-no communion afterwards. PIG mum took me to the loo once, i grabbed some bikkies then took a seat. joshels sat next to me and we yakked away. aunty hilda popped along for a chat, too, and i showed aunty a my awesome ringtone - :the person ringing you is REALLY UGLY; don't answer it! the person ringing you is REALLY UGLY; don't answer it! :P then put her mobile number into my mobile.
-lunch time. PIG mum made me walk to the car, and dad tootled us off to plaza.
-argh, why does dad keep parking outside commonwealth bank and not just under the foodcourt?!i wonder if PIG mum tells him to, just so she can gleefully force me to walk more ... dunno. like, i know, i'll never be lucky enough to get to use sparkless again, but @ least dad used to park underground to save me such a struggle to walk that distance! >< ai, whatever. i'll survive.
-naz wasn't there. :( guess i'll haveta try my hardest to persuade PIG mum to take me to plaza for a kebab during the week ...
-so lunch was @ cafe mi (like i'd predicted). i got roughly 2/3 of the cold milk tea, almost one bowl of the pork/chicken chop with lotsa diced vegies in red sauce with spaghetti and two small spoonfuls of the beef and egg rice.
-PIG mum made me walk all the way down back to the car. i moaned how much elf's stupid ankle was hurting, so PIG mum let me sit down to have a look-see. christopher's and nicky's mum popped over for a chat, as did aunty joanne.
-but again, zero thanks to PIG mum who refused to ring dad and ask him to park the car back under foodcourt for me. i'd say she was mean, horrible and nasty, but i think last night she said i couldn't. i just don't understand. WHY?! i mean, PIG mum already gleefully tells me often that no-one bothers to read my blog. i don't really mind, coz it's just my activities for the day i'm jotting down. but if nobody bothers to read my oh-so-boring blog, why then cannot i type whatever i feel like?!
-anyways, dad tootled us home, and i let erf sit sideways for the last car trip for today.
-a loo trip, then i plopped online.
-but i rang smelly first! i thanked her for the awesome dog tag she gave me - there's a picture of us, and the other side says 'emmy and hippo'. i suggested to her, why not for christmas, she make me another dog tag, this time 'emmy and smelly'? :P she laughed, but trust PIG mum, who was eavesdropping, to SLAP me! ><
-anyways, really dunno what i'm doing toms. NAB Clinic @ 11am, but dunno if i've got acupuncture in the arvo. chrissy's back in the arvo. anyways, i'm just gonna check, have a loo trip, then get my naruto fix. i'll try to come back online tonight with my final plodding total and spam count for the weekend, okies? but if not, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 1 error in my post this afternoon.

No comments: