Thursday, April 22, 2010

friday post7

good afternoon! well, i've still got ONE HOUR left for me online tonight. guess i'll put that to good use, what with the parents refusing to take me to the combined UF/WF meeting tonight. >< i mean, why?! i already understand that i'm a total nigel now, and i won't be able to participate in tonight's activities, but i'd still dearly treasure the time to sit and watch you guys (all my fellow UFers and WFers) muck around! >< even worse, PIG mum has banned me from putting out a ride request help call on either facebook and/or MSN!! i know that last night, quiet dan rang dad and told him that i prolly wouldn't be able to participate in tonight's activities, but, like i've already said, i'd still dearly treasure the time just to sit and watch you guys enjoy yourselves! ><
-anyways, so far, today em's been hard @ work plodding 3335 steps.
-this morning, when dearest dad got up for work, i swung myself over to use the pot :p once. back in bed, i released poor ela from her prison, tucked her thumb gently back inside for some sleep, then cuddled my darling bear bear and snored my head off :P, K1 beaming @ us from his perch.
-awhile later, PIG mum poked me up with "ten more minutes". i counted the time down, then spent the remaining thirty or so seconds having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience and perseverance i'd need to endure through today.
-when PIG mum came into my bedroom, i swung myself around to use the pot :P once again. actually, i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, but knowing from past experience how PIG mum refuses to wheel me into the laundry anymore, i just decided to hold it in and wait for later. now, i know it's not particularly healthy to do that, but PIG mum, claiming back pain, refuses to roll me into the bathroom anymore, and i'm not really feeling up to the hard walk to the loo and out, so i just wait.
-PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-i spat out my mouth splint, took one small sip from the required glass of water.
-breakfast was three weetbix with exactly 1/4 spoonful of honey (oh, how i wish i could sleep in till 11am like in the past! aunty wendy would come, and give me an entire TABLESPOONFUL of honey with my weetbix! but there's no use in pining after bygones ... ><)
-PIG mum made me walk out to the 4WD. today, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to westlife's 'where we are' all day.
-PIG mum made me walk in. i settled down with some australian physiotherapy journal as she rocked off to repark the car.
-i actually started with the motomed today! usually, i end with the motomed, but, seeing that it was un-used atm, PIG mum asked jessie for permission first then made me walk over to it.
-so sixteen minutes on that thing, then PIG mum made me walk over to a table and gleefully forced poor ela on lotsa different exercises, mainly with the dumbells. don't think i used the theraputty today.
-but thanks to cara, who made me a cuppa, white and two! and thanks to joy, who handed me a cookie. originally, mean PIG mum was about to tell joy to take the plate back, that i didn't need one; lucky i saw the plate first! so, in the future, i'll definitely haveta keep an eye out for stuff like that.
-i ended with a private session with emma. more 'walking on my bum' and 'standing on my tummy'. :p think emma said she had a bday party to attend this weekend.
-PIG mum tootled us home, snapping a refusal to my polite request that we see naz for a kebab, coz she already had chunky soup ready for lunch.
-a loo trip for me when i got home. thanks to PIG mum who passed me a mug of water - she stayed to make sure i drank while holding the cup 'correctly'. i did a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum came back, made me do everything else, then made me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-lunch was my yummy stockpot chunky soup and two slices of toast. i bit the bread into small chunks and dropped them into the bowl, only to get majorly dissed from PIG mum for not holding the bread with ela and tearing the bread with era. >< lucky, then, i didn't ask for some butter for my bread! coz PIG mum'd've certainly forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era did the buttering.
-but thanks to her who mixed me a yummy milo, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-i was ready to plop online, but no. PIG mum ordered that i complete a sudoku first, and even ripped away all the answers to prevent me succumbing to the temptation of cheating! ><
-so i tried to complete the thing as fast as i could. still took me roughly twenty minutes, though.
-PIG mum made me walk over to the computer, and i tootled online @ roughly 3pm.
-but chrissy's late (more so than usual) so i'll just check, then check my email and get my facebook fix. will try my hardest to come back online tonight with tthe final events for today. should be okay, what with the parents refusing to take me to UF/WF and all! ><
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 3 errors in my post this arvo.
P.P.S. almost forgot! yesterday arvo, evelyn and tracy gave me a nice hot shower, then they took me out to garbo in evelyn's car. i settled down to read one of lian hearn's novels, coz apparently, david feintuch's not on the shelf? they Forced me to walk to foodcourt for dinner. ZERO thanks to nasty PIG mum who'd banned me from enjoying some KFC for dinner, so i just tried sth new - a rappa from oporto. i also drank a choc shake made with low-fat milk. but evelyn got pissed @ me for clinging to chairs and stuff, and decided to end our outing and take me home! >< i told her the parents prolly wouldn't be home, so she rang alice, who suggested that we head up to the mt. gravatt lookout. so we went there. tracy got a hot choc and shared a marshmallow with evelyn but not me (oh well) while evelyn got a latte. tracy then regaled us both with tales of brisbane. she's single, BTW. when we went home, of course PIG mum majorly dissed me for ending our session, whatever. :(

No comments: