Tuesday, April 20, 2010

wednesday post8

good afternoon! okies, i didn't toddle online till 2:55pm; meaning i'll come back online for just under ONE HOUR to satisfy the PISSY two hour time limit that so pleases PIG mum to restrict me to. i know that yesterday, i said i was owed TWO HOURS and THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES tonight, but seeing as i've got an ete appointment toms @ 8am, i somehow really doubt that'll come to pass. and toms, evelyn and some new chic are taking me out to garbo! so thursday's out too. so's friday, coz PIG mum works on saturday morning and needs her beauty sleep. fair enough. meaning, i'll try my hardest come saturday to get back EVERY SINGLE MINUTE I'M OWED, i swear!!
-anyways, em was hard @ work plodding 2464 steps today.
-this morning, when dearest dad got up for work, i swung myself around to use the pot :P once. back in bed, i released poor ela from her prison, resisted the urge to throw the bloody splint in the bin, then cuddled my darling bear bear and snored my head off. :p
-when PIG mum poked me awake with "ten more mins," i moaned @ her, "twenty...", but instead of compromising on the fifteen minutes we usually did, she said, "fifteen. coz we're running late."
-so i counted down the twelve minutes. PIG mum came in not thirty seconds later (does she have a clock she counts the time down with, i wonder?) and dug me up. i swung myself over to use the pot :p once, and felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, but knowing from past experience that that PIG mum would rather EAT ME ALIVE :P o_O then wheel me to the loo (like she used to do in the past), i decided to hold it in and wait till the arvo.
-PIG mum got me kitted, made me walk out to the gobbling :P table. breakfast was three weetbix with some honey.
-PIG mum made me walk out to the 4WD. today, she madepoor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to westlife's 'where we are' all day.
-PIG mum tootled us off to vedelago. it was raining quite hard when we arrived, and PIG mum also cursed up some storm when she realised that mariana had forgotten to give us back the disabled parking permit PIG mum'd put into her car yesterday.
-but i got to sit in an armchair for just over thirty minutes. yeah, complete, blessed safety. :)
-today, i rang 1719 bells, and also sang both my favourite and second-favourite songs inside my head once.
-PIG mum made me walk out, and tootled us off to maccas coz i needed the loo.
-back in the car, i munched my bacon and egg mcmuffin (wonder why the wraps aren't on sale anymore?) and hash brown and PIG mum tootled us off to unique physiotherapy.
-she made me walk inside and i settled down with a famous mag until vincent the physio Forced me to walk in.
-my torture session today: him forcing me to walk out to the wet carpet the back to the plinth again, again and again. >< of course, he didn't lemme hold onto anything, and he's NOT WELCOME to come torture me on saturday coz while the mean guy's taken back his promise to never let me fall otherwise he'll not come and torture me again, he DID promise to try his hardest not to let me fall. but he DID, and so many times, in fact, i think i've got a bruised bum/right thigh! >, so if he dares come to torture me on saturday, i'm just gonna ignore him.
-PIG mum tootled us home, and i let erf sit sideways for the last car trip for today.
-PIG mum made me walk inside and i read my book club novel for awhile until aunty wendy arrived.
-anyways, there's about thirty minutes until chrissy arives; i'm just gonna check my email and get my facebook fix. will try my hardset to come back online tonight with my final plodding total!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: