Saturday, April 17, 2010

saturday post6

good evening! let's see ... i didn't pop online till 8pm tonight; fingers crossed that PIG mum will allow me to stay online till 10pm tonight before forcing me off tobed. i understand and realise that may not be possible, coz we're all heading to church toms, that's okay. but i just promise to note down the time PIG mum forces me off to bed, and i WILL get back EVERY SINGLE MINUTE I'M OWED!!!! righteo, today's events?
-firstly, em was hard @ work plodding 1587 steps today.
-when PIG mum got up for work this morning, i swung myself over to use the pot :P once. back in bed, PIG mum took off that bloody splint. i waited until she'd left for work, before tucking ela's poor thumb back into her fist, bear bear and emperor made an 'ela sandwhich' with her, then i cuddled superted and we snored our heads off together. :P
-i snored so well, in fact, i didn't arise till 2pm! :P
-actually, we had visitors! uncle wai leung and aunty penny (esther's and joseph's parents) popped over for a visit! aunty penny popped in for a quick chat, she told me that joseph's working as an engineer and that esther just graduated journalism last year.
-PIG mum came home, i counted down thirty minutes (so she could shower and have lunch) before calling out to her.
-i used the pot :P once more, got kitted. PIG mum made me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-brunch was pasta with lotsa lettuce (or some other green :P) and some chicken. i drank a mug of plain milk (can't remember why PIG mum said 'no' to milo) 'incorrectly' while PIG mum was helping dad out over @ the computer.
-i received a letter from nana! thanks to PIG mum who helped me read it out; nana's writing is somewhat too flowery to read. :P
-PIG mum rocked upstairs to pig land :P; i stayed seated and read my bookclub novel out for awhile. dad came back to read me my weekly rant; dunno what's gotten into him.
-before we left to pick up cousin katie (dad'd taken her to the bus stop so she could catch a bus to the city), PIG mum took me to the bathroom once. well, i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable, so first she made me walk to the kitchen benchtop, gleefully forced poor ela to hold onto the water jug and pour me a cup of water, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course.
-PIG mum made me walk to the toilet, also forcing me to dak myself. i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too (and that's the last you'll ever hear me mention that; with PIG mum now refusing to roll me into the bathroom, i'm always gonna wipe myself). PIG mum came back, forced me to un-dak myself, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, then made me walk out to the car.
-dad tootled us off to the city to pick up cousin katie. we listened to hins cheung all day; apparently, he's only very young!
-we picked up cousin katie, who told me she'd had maccas for lunch. i thought dad would take us somewhere for dinner, but no, he tootled us off to the mt. gravatt lookout, gleefully FORCING :(first time) me to walk to some bench without a backrest. :(
-cousin katie and dad went around taking photos; PIG mum sat beside me, gleefully tearing/wrenching poor ela's thumb out of her loosely clenched fist.
-then she said cousin katie wanted a photo with me, and made me walk somewhere i could lean against the fence. a few happy snaps later, the parents made me walk back down to the 4WD. thanks to PIG mum who helped me buckle my seatbelt; it was too dark for me to see where the buckle was (it was around 6pm).
-dad tootled us off to pinelands plaza for dinner.
-parents gleefully FORCED :(second first) me to walk into sumare, formely known as happy sushi.
-we shared: a yummy chicken katsudon, some sushi (i got the crumbed pork roll and the egg one) a beef with rice - yakiniku? and two little scoops of green tea and black sesame ice-cream. i almost forgot to give PIG mum anything - luckily, i remembered in time to feed her a slice of seaweed.
-the parents made me walk back to the car and dad tootled us home. i let erf sit sideways for the last trip of the day.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once when we got home. no guesses as to who gleefully forced who to do everything. then she made me walk to the computer, and i plopped online @ 8pm.
-toms: church. is bible study back on? i'm not sure ... but cousin katie's leaving toms afternoon! :( i'll miss her heaps and heaps, but hopefully, it won't be too long till we see each other again. anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 3 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: