Monday, April 5, 2010

monday post 6b

good evening! my final plodding total for easter monday now stands @6746. anyways, i came back online @7:40pm; hopefully, PIG mum'll allow me to stay online till 9:30 before forcing me off to bed. anyways, where was i?
-actually, just lemme go say good evening to all my online MSN buddies :P
-dad tootled us off to southbank for BBQ! the solution to my threat of staying in bed till 6pm unless dad found sth for me to do today:"hey em, church ppl just invited us out to southbank for a BBQ with them!" BTW, PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt all day, and dad drove us off to southbank listening to westlife's 'where we are'.
-parents gleefully FORCED :(first time) me to walk all the way in; thanks to dad who set up my picnic chair for me and sylvia jie jie who walked with me.
-i sat in my picnic chair; yakked to sylvia jie jie and april.
-dad came and fed me some paw paw chips, yucky; sylvia jie jie allowed april to pass me one corn chip, yummy, and PIG mum happened along with some purple grapes for me. i was looking around for a napkin to put my seeds in; dunno why sylvia jie jie told me just to place them into ela.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before she made me walk all the way back to the car. i asked dad if we could please head somewhere for arvo tea, coz there like, hadn't been any meat @ the BBQ! where were all the sausages, pork chops, chicken wings? dad explained coz it was like a breakfast BBQ, and tootled us off to the chermside shopping centre.
-parents gleefully FORCED :(second first) me to walk into the new foodcourt. dad returned with some red rooster for us, and a 350mL orange juice for me.
-then, dad FORCED :(third first!) me to walk to borders.
-PIG mum came back with raymond e. feist's 'rides a dread legion' novel for me, saying she could find books by lian hearn for some reason? so i just read that happily. :) dad stayed with me, passing me sips of the mango magic boost juice PIG mum had bought for us. dunno where PIG mum went, actually. prolly to clothes shop.
-when parents decided to leave, they made me walk back to the car. dad tootled us home, and i let erf sit sideways for the last car trip for today.
-PIG mum made me walk back inside. and yummy! i got fed half a donut with chocolate icing and sprinkles. yum~ thanks to dad who poured me a mug of milk, which i drank 'incorrectly' coz i knew i wouldn't get another chance to today.
-PIG mum made me walk over to the computer, and i tootled online until she was ready to help me with my shower.
-a nice warm shower, i washed my hair today. PIG mum also gleefully forced poor ela to scrub various body parts eighty times.
-i dried and rekitted myself, PIG mum delighting in every opportunity to force poor ela to help me kit myself, e.g. with my knickers, daks and socks.
-back outside, i worked on my sudoku until PIG mum called dinner. rice tonight, with lotsa wombok and some LING fish. :P nah, just joking. i mean, there really is a fish fillet called ling fish, but i didn't actually consume any tonight. :p
-PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever. dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-i tried ringing madam hippo on her mobile, but guess telstra's still out of service. :(
-PIG mum made me walk back to the computer chair.
-toms: your :p turn for physio @ like 11:30? then acupuncture in the arvo! o_O :P hopefully PIG mum'll take me to naz for a kebab in between, it's literally been weeks!
-anyways, i'm just gonna check, then check my e-mail and get my facebook fix, if time permits. hope everyone has a great day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: