Wednesday, April 14, 2010

wednesday post9

good afternoon! well, hopefully PIG mum'll be kind-hearted enough to allow me back online after we have dinner tonight, but just in case, today i was hard @ work plodding 4107 steps t. anyways, let's start with last night's activities first!
-evelyn gave me a nice hot shower - i washed my hair today.
-i had a tinkle before evelyn flipped the water off, dried and creamed myself. evelyn rekitted me, then forced me to stand up, turn around and sit down again, where she forced me to mop up the tinkles i'd done during my drying, creaming and rekitting.
-evelyn Forced me to walk outside to make my own arvo tea. sadly, she only allowed me one teaspoon of sugar in my tea and only one cheese in my sandwhich - meaning it was ENTIRELY too thin - and no mayo, either. :(
-evelyn Forced me to walk to her car, then tootled us off to toastmasters @ QUT!
-she Forced me to walk all the way in, then went for sparkless. i met leonard's dad! his name's phillip.
-toastmasters started. will gave his third speech! i also heard another speech on GDP. apparently, it's complete rubbish. :P
-actually, i met another hongkie! her name's sharon, and she's studying sth ... hotel management? @ UQ.
-after toastmasters ended, evelyn wheeled me back down to her car and tootled us off to maccas for dinner. i only found out tonight, that she's christian, too! she had a planetshakers disc in her car, see.
-we both got a crispy caesar chicken wrap small meal, with an orange juice. yumyum~
-evelyn tootled me home. repeat the usual nightly routine. only difference was that i did a stinky unspeakable before i went to bed, so much thanks to PIG mum who passed me a mug of water - which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course.
-but as promised, when dearest dad brought cousin katie home, he woke me up so i could say hello and give her a kiss! i swung myself over to use the pot :P once they left, then counted/sang myself back to sleep listening to the basically inaudible murmurings of cousin katie and dearest dad as they had the midnight snack of two minute noodles.
today: PIG mum poked me awake with, "ten more minutes." i was practically still asleep, so moaned, "twenty..." and like last time, we compromised @ fifteen. i counted the time down, then, like yesterday, spent the rest of the time before PIG mum barged :P back inside having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please for the patience and perseverance to last through today.
-when PIG mum dug me up, i used the pot :P once more before getting kitted. PIG mum made me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-i took one sip from the required glass of water. breakfast was two weetbix with a little honey.
-before we left for physio @ your :P turn, i stopped by the stairs to yell bye to katie. i didn't need to take four big breaths first, like i do for dad, and yup, she heard me! :P
-PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt, then dad tootled us off to your :P turn for physio. i settled down with a woman's day mag, the same one i browsed last week. when i needed to pee, PIG mum took me to the loo, of course gleefully forcing poor ela to hang onto the bar both during and after my tinkle.
-my session today with linelle was basically me standing barefoot against a plinth. it ended with linelle, PIG mum and karlie (sp?) taking me to the loo, again without my AFO. oww...
-the second skin lady came to visit! her name's cathy. so she asked to watch me walk around, before taking many, many measurements of ela.
-hey, i just noticed it's 6pm; i'm gonna see if i can listen to the news.
-dad drove us home. i used the bathroom once; no guesses as to who gleefully forced who to do everything.
-i wanted to sit with cousin katie, so tumbled into the backseat with her. much thanks to PIG mum who helped me with my seatbelt all day.
-dad tootled us off to ian dipple lagoon. PIG mum gleefully Forced (second time) me to walk in. i sat down on my picnic chair as dad went to buy fish and chips for us. i was perfectly fine to stay seated in my picnic chair for lunch, but no. seems like PIG mum somehow found far greater pleasure in forcing me to sit @ the bench, prolly coz it hadn't any backrest.
-but i ate three calamari, a little battered fish, and exactly ten chips. i would've liked more, but did didn't allow. :(
-PIG mum took me once to the loo, and i caught just the end of the ibis-feeding. then i sat in my picnic chair until dad decided to leave.
-PIG mum made me walk back to the 4WD, and dad tootled us off to mt. tambourine!
-surprisingly and thankfully, dad decided i'd be allowed sparkless! so i wheeled myself around all these different shops. dad forced me to stand and pose for a photo once. thanks to the random who stopped and offered to take a snap for us. :)
-dad tootled us home. i let erf sit sideways for the last car trip for the day. cousin katie and i exchanged idle chitchat.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once. @ the computer, PIG mum fed me a berry museli bar and a mug of milk, which i drank 'incorrectly' coz i know i won't get another chance to today.
-well, i'm gonna check my email now, then get my facebook fix. hopefully i can come back online tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 1 error in my post tonight.

No comments: