Thursday, April 29, 2010

friday post

good afternoon! well, the spam count for the week is 99 and em was hard @ work plodding 1589 steps today. anyways, i plopped online @ 3:50pm; somehow, i think the sky will fall in :P before PIG mum allows me to stay online till 5;50pm. fair enough, she's got work toms. but it just means, that toms, i'm owed THREE HOURS and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online!!
-lol, chrissy's already four minutes late ... no wonder why PIG mum's pissed with her ...
-breakfast this morning was two weetbix with -shock gasp! an entire SPOONFUL of honey! :P
-and chrissy's just rang - she's stuck in traffic off the logan exit. :P
-off for physio @ your :P turn. PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to my car CD all day.
-at your :P turn, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on all these different exercises.
-my session with emma was more bottom walking and standing exercises.
-PIG mum tootled us off to plaza for our meeting with monique.
-naz was there! so he stuffed a kebab for PIG mum, and he stuffed a fatter one for me. best of all, PIG mum said i was free to enjoy it all for myself!
-i drank a yummypudding milk tea; PIG mum had some apple carrot juice?
-monique came and we yakked away. we also signed our lives away. :P
-PIG mum made me walk back to the car and tootled us home. i let erf sit sideways for the last trip of the day where she'd be the driver.
-PIG mum hayled me upstairs, and i went to the loo once. no guesses as to who gleefully forced who to do all the dakking and un-dakking.
-i tootled online. aunty winnie and uncle colbert just rang; said they'd shout me dinner if i finished my last four sudoku by toms night! so i'll get cracking right after my shower.
-anyways, chrissy's here now, so i'm off. UF tonight, yay! hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. sorry for any mistakes; PIG mum won't lemme check. :(

No comments: