Monday, April 26, 2010

tuesday post

good afternoon! sorry i couldn't come back online last might; PIG mum just forced me to bed. oh well. but i didn't reset my pedometer, so i can say that i was hard @ work plodding 3603 steps yesterday and 3092 steps today. anyways, let's start with last night's events first!
- i went to do a stinky unspeakable before dad tootled us off down to ian dipple lagoon!
-PIG mum gleefully forced (third time) me to walk inside, and i took a seat as dearest dad went to buy us some fish and chips for dinner!
-i got: one calamari ring, less than ten chippies and two tiny chunks of yummy battered fish. yumyum~ we all drank yummy fruit and vegie juice.
-dad drove us off to ... what's that arcade place called? playzone? funtime? sth like that, anyways. the parents gleefully forced (second third) me to walk into there also.
-i played that airfighter jet game, and the sword one. we ended playing that bopping the sharks but not the fish one. the parents also tried their skills @ the bowling.
-time to leave - actually, almost forgot! we all shared an oreo mcflurry @ maccas! yumyum~
-dad tootled us back home, and i let erf sit sideways for the last trip of the night.
-repeat the usual nightly routine, then PIG mum just forced me to bed. giant joined us tonight! i told them all what an adventure we'd have toms, with the home mods guys all coming to build my new bathroom!
-actually, they came banging so early that PIG mum just walked me out to the car and fed me a museli bar and a mug of milk - which i was very careful to hold 'correctly', of course.
-PIG mum tootled us off to your :P turn for physio, already full of praise for bridgette (sp?). you go, girlfriend. :)
-linelle arrived. more standing on my tummy today, in lots of five minutes. she also taped up ela and my shoulder, and Forced me to plod around with her without my AFO! >< but elf was strapped.
-i thought PIG mum said we were having pork salad rolls for lunch! who knows why she tootled us off to coles instead and made me plod after her to pick up cans of chunky soup for lunch?
-she tootled us back home; i let erf sit sideways for the last trip of the day where she was the driver.
-uncle calvin and aunty ping yee/catherine popped over to see how the construction work was going! actually, aunty catherine started some 'marketing research' (aka flipping through the woolies catalogue) :P while we were all chatting.
-i had half a can of the chunky soup for lunch. actually, it wasn't soup! just one big meal. so PIG mum only gave me half, and said i had to leave the other half for dearest dad.
-PIG mum made me walk up the stairs so i could plop online. a loo trip first, then she gave me a mug of milk, which i got to drink 'incorrectly' coz she went off to pigland. :p
-well, i've got roughly seventy-five minutes before PIG mum's taking me for my tenth pincushion session! :P o_O then, i've got a break for one month, to give all the holes dr. lin's stabbed into me some time to heal. :P and tonight, tracy's taking me out to toastmaster's! wonder what/where'll we stop for dinner tonight?
-anyways, i do remember my vow that the first chance i get, i'll stay online till 3am, just like PIG mum did once. i still intend to keep it, just not tonight coz i've gotta go bell ringing toms, and i need a good night's sleep for that. maybe wednesday night, then. coz see, thursday's physio doesn't start till 11am.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: