Saturday, April 10, 2010

good evening! righteo, my final plodding total now stands @ 4051. righteo, what happened since my last post?
-today's events:
-when PIG mum got up for work this morning, i swung myself over to use the pot :P once. back in bed, i gently tucked poor ela's left thumb back inside for some much-needed sleep, cuddled my dearest bear bear and snored my head off all the way until tess arrived.
-she got me kitted, Forced me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. afterwards, she Forced me to walk to the loo, where i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too. actually, i'd already felt like doing one when tess had dug me up and i'd swung around to use the pot :P but i was afraid that she'd pull a PIG mum and get me kitted before forcing me to walk in there, so i just kept quiet.
-breakfast was a cuppa, white and two, the first that i could hold 'incorrectly', and two breads, one that had corn while the other contained tuna.
-then i read tessa's book from the library, sth about how to stand up for yourself when you're the victim of emotional abuse, until she ordered me to do sudoku for awhile. so i did that until vincent the physio arrived. ><
-tess took me once more to the loo before my torture session started. >< at least i was allowed to use that stick with the three-pronged base.
-vincent the physio Forced me to walk outside. actually, he forced ela to open the door, before Forcing me to walk outside. i sat down on the bench for a few minutes, then he Forced me to walk about 3/4 of the way down the driveway with him. walking back inside, i tried the entry via the garage door, but 'twas locked! >< i was gonna pound on the door for dad/tess to let me inside, dunno why vincent the physio wouldn't allow me to.
-anyways, i went to the loo, doing everything myself. no, actually, sorry, thanks to dad who flushed the loo for me, but no thanks to him who took away that three-pronged stick! ><
-when PIG mum returned, lunch was spiral pasta, lotsa wombat (lol, poor wombie and big bok choy are TERRIFIED of dearest dad; i'm sure you can understand why! :P but dad does like calling wombok 'wombat'. :P) some carrot and potato. much thanks to PIG mum who kindly mixed me a milo; i was very careful to hold that 'correctly', of course.
-after a trip to flick on the computer switch, i tootled online till chrissy came. late, duh. :P
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed my hair today.
-i had a tinkle before chrissy flipped the hot water off, one more when i was drying myself, got creamed and rekitted. i had one last tinkle when chrissy was jamming my AFO on.
-arvo tea was my yummy sugar custard bun i picked up from sunni bakery yesterday after our lunch with mrs. dent, and a cup of tea, sweetened with roughly a single spoonful of sugar, my second and last of the day i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-i helped chrissy fill out some survey she's doing for some recruitment process, then asked her to please give ela a massage @ 4:40. as always, she refused until well after 4:45, then i got painted orange today.
-chrissy doesn't finish till 9pm tonight!
-after she left, i continued doing the sudoku i'd started this morning until PIG mum came downstairs to gleefully force poor em to plod twenty-five minutes on that bloody treadmill.
-then i sat and got my toasted feet :P and watched SBS's world news as PIG mum plodded her twenty-five minutes away. the most interesting surname i found was 'ah ben'. and the temperature for tomorrow's 20-30 degrees.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once before dinner. no guesses as to who gleefully forced who to do everything.
-dinner tonight: same as lunch, but no wombok left. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever. dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegetable juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-PIG mum made me walk back to the computer. she says she's forcing me off to bed @ 9:30, but fingers, toes and all other appendages crossed that i can stay online till 9:45 coz only then will the PISSY two hour time limit that so pleases PIG mum to restrict me on be satisfied.
-anyways, toms: church. if dad doesn't cook us yummy ham and egg for breakfast, i'm going for my box of frosties. hopefully, we won't be asked to stand for any songs (i remember that last week, we didn't haveta stand up AT ALL for what must be the first time in like, TEN YEARS!! hopefully i won't haveta wait another ten years before that happens again! :P) not sure if bible study resumes toms or next week, but if not, guess it's off to plaza for lunch. i really hope naz's here, i haven't bought a kebab off him for ages! barring that, i'm always open for some KFC, but the parent's'll prolly force me to eat cafe mi with them unless naz is working. anyways, i'll just check before i check my email and get my facebook fix. guess naruto's pushed forward till toms. anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: