Wednesday, April 14, 2010

wednesday post9b

good evening! my final plodding total for monday now stands @ 4318. anyways, what happened after my last post?
-firstly, today's wednesday, not monday, you dolt. >< :p
-i got my daily news fix from news.com.au some gruesome stories out there!
-PIG mum gave me a slightly warm shower - hairwash today. she gleefully forced poor ela to scrub various body parts eighty times.
-i dried and rekitted myself, mean PIG mum again taking every opportunity to force poor ela into helping me put on my knickers, pants, socks, etc. she finished with my left ted and laces. i'm just curious, when i stand up so she can help me dry my bum, why does she always force me to shift all my weight to the left? i mean, nobody else does. dunno.
-PIG mum made me walk outside, where she ordered me to do a sudoku.
-so i started one. i didn't finish it though, coz dad woke up @ 9pm, came downstairs, looked @ the clock, then said cheerfully, "it's 9o'clock. breakfast time!" :P
-so dinner was @ 9pm. rice tonight, with lotsa little tong vegetable, one slice of sweet carrot, a few thin chunks of pork, and one wee slice of crumbed fish. thanks to dearest dad for a lil mayo. no thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate.
-dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'. still, that wasn't good enough for PIG mum, who gleefully forced me to sit straight and didn't lemme lean against the backrest while i drank.
-PIG mum made me walk back to the computer, says she's forcing me to bed @ 10pm.
-meaning eep, i've only got like ten minutes to check then check my e-mail! ><
-toms: dunno what dad's got planned for us with cousin katie. currumbin sanctuary or australia zoo, maybe? not too sure, but i hope me (and everyone else) has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: