Saturday, April 3, 2010

saturday post4

good evening! sorry i couldn't post yesterday; em had a crappy easter friday. >< but yesterday i was hard @ work plodding 1380 steps, and today i was hard @ work plodding 4031 steps today. anyways, i plopped online @ 7:40pm; i'll try my hardest to stay online till 9:40pm. anyways, today's events?
-bliss. :) em finally got the chance to sleep in till past midday today! coz tess didn't haveta work today, while PIG mum did, meaning i got to snore my happy head off. :P
-dad came and poked me around 10:30am, saying, "aunty po yee just rang. she's bringing over some 'meat biscuit' (say that in canto) for you." awesome! :)
-anyways, this morning, when i released poor ela from her horrid prison, bear bear scampered up to her and wibbled, "ela, we haven't held paws :P for AGES!!puh-leaseeeee?! so ela agreed, however reluctantly, meaning ela and bear bear snored their heads off together, while i cuddled daniel-chan and snored my head off with him. :P
-ding dong! i heard aunty po yee and uncle chi wah arrive, soon followed by PIG mum, who headed upstairs to shower. when she thundered :P back downstairs, i yelled @ her saying i was ready to get outta bed, but she said she was hungry and had to eat first. so i just lay in bed and had a silent chat to percy the angel/saint, asking him please for the patience and perseverance to last through the day.
-when PIG mum came and dug me up, i used the pot :P once - surprise! i was tremendously thankful/grateful that PIG mum allowed me to use the commode! - and got kitted, before PIG mum made me walk out to the gobbling :P table for brunch. i bid a happy 'good morning' :P(disregarding the fact that it was already past 1pm! :P) to uncle chi wah and aunty po yee.
-brunch was roughly one bowl of yummy spaghetti in white sauce, with some scrumptious 'meat biscuit' and lotsa beans. PIG mum poured me a mug of milk. i presume i held that 'correctly', otherwise PIG mum would've ROUSED! @ me. :P
-i sat and attempted my sudoku and read my novel. dad came back to give me my weekly rant. >< but he also poured me a mug of water, which i drank 'incorrectly'. really, i only aim to drink one cup 'incorrectly' per day.
-PIG mum came downstairs and gleefully forced poor em to plod ... lol, i can't remember how long! ><" on the treadmill. i asked for a mug of water afterwards coz i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable; no thanks to PIG mum who made me walk to the benchtop, gleefully forced poor ela to stick her fingers inside the mug's ear, then ordered era to pour. i was very careful to hold that 'correctly', of course.
-PIG mum made me walk to the loo, of course also making me to dak myself. 'twas heaps harder than usual, coz i worked up a sweat plodding on that bloody treadmill.
-thanks to PIG mum who poured me another mug of water - which again, i was very careful to hold 'correctly'. then i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too.
-PIG mum made me walk to the laundry for my warm shower - i washed my hair today. but surprise! PIG mum forgot to force poor ela to scrub myself! lol, i forgot too; i'm incredibly grateful, believe me. :P
-i dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum finished with my left ted and shoes before making me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-dunno why, but dad had me pose for a photo with a mushroom! :p
-dinner tonight: same as brunch, only this time PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hold onto the bowl while i ate, whatever. dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-PIG mum made me walk back to the computer.
-toms: combined church service for easter sunday! since it's the hols, i'm pretty sure there isn't any bible study ... think we'll prolly just head for an early lunch @ plaza. hopefully, when we get home, the parents won't force me to bed and i can tootle online to work off some of that net time i'm still owed! anyways, hope to see ppls @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: