Friday, April 23, 2010

friday post7b

good evening! my final plodding total for friday now stands @ 4380, and the spam count for the week's 105. anyways, events after my last post?
-chrissy ended coming FIFTY mins late! even creepier was that she was stuck in traffic, yes, but not just any traffic - turns out the train she was riding hit an old lady! ><
-so she Forced me to walk into the laundry for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today.
-i had one tinkle just before chrissy flipped off the nice hot water, dried and creamed myself, had another tinkle. chrissy got me rekitted, and i had one last tinkle when she was jamming my AFO on.
-chrissy Forced me to walk out to the fridge to get her the milk for my arvo cuppa - i passed the carton to her 'incorrectly', then Forced me to walk to the kitchen bench top to make my tea, which i sweetened with a single spoonful of sugar.
-arvo tea was that shallot bun i'd picked up from sunni bakery a few days ago. the tea was my cup of the day to hold 'incorrectly'.
-as always, i asked chrissy to please give ela a massage @ 5;40, as always, she refused till after 5:45. then i got painted silver today.
-chrissy's back toms arvo, and doesn't finish till 9pm tonight.
-before she left a few minutes early, chrissy Forced me to walk to the sofa, where she flicked on the television for me. first, i saw some man win five bucks - he'd gambled, and turned down eighteen grand! - then seven's news was read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by shane webcke and weather by john schluter. i admit, i just feel sorry for the melbourne storm - stripped of ALL their competition points for breaching the salary cap!
-but argh, PIG mum came downstairs to gleefully force poor em to plod twenty-five mins on that bloody treadmill. ><
-a loo trip for me afterwards - no guesses as to who gleefully forced who to do everything.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa beans, two boiled chunks of cauliflower and some fish. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hold onto the bowl while i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and veggie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-PIG mum ordered me to do a sudoku, my second for the day! i tried, but screwed it up, so will keep persevering @ it toms.
-then PIG mum ordered me to get my toasted :P feet for today, before i boiled :p them in the footspa. elf doesn't really like the thing, but oh well.
-PIG mum gleefully forced poor elf on a minute or two of ankle exercises and got my footwear back on before making me walk back to the computer.
-toms: tessa's coming. i'll continue to try my best to persuade PIG mum to allow tess to take me to sizzler's for lunch. i've learnt that i haven't got anywhere without patience and perseverance, so i'll keep asking PIG mum until she finally allows. hoever, vincent the physio ISN'T WELCOME to come torture me toms! i know he already took back his promise not to let me fall, but he DID promise to TRY HIS BEST NOT to let me fall! so if he knocks on our door/rings the bell toms, i'll just ask tess not to answer it. chrissy's coming again in the arvo. anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected three errors in my post tonight.

No comments: