Sunday, April 18, 2010

sunday post6

good evening! the spam count for the entire week is 124, and em was hard @ work plodding 6025 steps today. hopefully, PIG mum'll allow me to stay online till 10pm; i didn't pop online till 8pm. anyways, today's events?
-this morning, when PIG mum dug me up, i used the pot :P once and got kitted. PIG mum made me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-i bid a happy good morning to cousin katie, and took one small sip from the required glass of water.
-breakfast was one yummy bowl of frosties. my one regret is not being able to introduce cousin katie to the joys of weetbix. :P
-PIG mum made me walk out to the 4WD. much thanks to her who helped me buckle my seatbelt, and dad tootled us off to church.
-dad and katie rocked off to the canto service, leaving PIG mum to make me walk all the way down to the english service hall.
-for worship today, PIG mum gleefully forced me to stand for three songs. i sang the harmony for one song and clapped along for two others.
-speaker today was shane mccarthy, and he gave us part three of his four part series.
-no communion afterwards, just PIG mum who took me to the loo once. then i sat down @ the morning tea area and drank one cup of orange coloured cordial. i would've liked a bikkie, but since PIG mum was all for forcing me to get up and walk over to get it, i declined.
-shane popped over for a chat!i think he lives really far away, northside somwhere? and his kids attend a red-sth school. redbank? lol, i can't remember. ><
-i excused myself from bible study class, telling aunty a that i was taking cousin katie to the airport.
-PIG mum made me walk all the way back to the car. this time, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt (what she gleefully forced poor em to do for the rest of today), and dad tootled us off to the airport, stopping several times @ landmarks so cousin katie could get a few final happy snaps, like, @ the storey bridge, and also chinatown in the city. i held cousin katie's hand as dad pulled into the airport, i dunno how many more years i'll haveta wait before i see her again. :(
-dad dropped off us girls first, then went to park the car somewhere, leaving PIG mum to gleefully Force (second time) me to walk all the way inside. cousin katie went ahead to check-in her luggage, then we all sat down somewhere.
-the parents both rocked off doing sth, and cousin katie gave me a pep talk, telling me that i had to always obey everything the parents told me. useless me got somewhat teary, and cousin katie pulled out a tissue to wipe away my tears.
-we took a final photo together, then we all hugged and kissed goodbye.
-dad left PIG mum to make me walk over to the overhang, where i sat down and waited for cousin katie to appear. when she took so long, evil PIG mum smirked that she must've been arrested trying to smuggle sth evil out of australia. or was that me? lol, i can't remember. >< prolly me, then. :p
-when she finally did come out, i walked to the overhang, held onto the rail and yelled goodbye. she obligingly called back "toe-MAR-toe for me once. :P
-dad left PIG mum to make me walk all the way back to the car. actually, i think dad had a small verbal clash with two security guys, but we left alright in the end.
-dad tootled us off to sunnybank oriental/dong fong for lunch, and the parents made me walk in. awesome! both the A and B meals were to my liking!
-so i drank maybe 2/3 of the cold milk tea, had half a bowl of the fish fillet in corn sauce with rice, and 1.5 bowls of the stir fry beef ho fan.
-parents made me walk back to the car, and dad tootled us home, coz PIG mum said she didn't wanna attend the baptism, she was off to pigland. :P
-PIG mum took me to the loo once; thanks to her who helped me with both the dakking and un-dakking coz we were 'in a hurry'.
-dad tootled us off to church for baptism. guess i should feel lucky that we made it there, coz we were barely out from yvonne road when he began tirading @ me! >< luckily, we made it there in the end. dad made me walk into the adult hall, then had me sit to the right of him. argh, i guess PIG mum'd taught him to tear/wrench ela's poor thumb out from her loosely clenched fist, coz that's what he did all afternoon. ><
-service started. dad gleefully forced me to stand for all of worship, i.e. four songs. but i chose to sing all the songs, coz it was such a happy occasion.
-speaker was rev. daniel lam, and he gave us a sermon on 'old for new'.
-yay for the dunkees! i gave an especially loud cheer for joey. :) funniest thing was, ray was the first to get dunked. :P when rev. lam asked him the ritual questions, ray only mumbled his answers, causing rev. lam to order, "speak up. we can't hear you." :P we all had a good laugh @ him. poor ray. :p
-dad forced me tostand up again when the congregation sang 'shine, jesus shine' while waiting for the newly baptised to change and come back outside.
-then ray and jacinta both shared their testimonies. i'm looking forward to hearing joey's soon!
-i declined arvo tea, coz i'd already the long hard walk down once to the service hall this morning already. PIG mum later called me an idiot, coz apparently, the best food's saved for after events like baptisms! meaning next time, i'll definitely remember. :)
-back home, PIG mum made me walk inside. i eas ready to tootle online, but she instead ordered me to finish off the sudoku i'd started yesterday. only thing, the book was on the other table! and the parents wouldn't allow me to scootch my chair over to get it! instead, dad gleefully forced me again, and again, and again, to try and stand without touching anything to get the book. and, finally, when i did reach it, he gleefully forced me to plod, if not TWENTY, then @ the very least, TEN laps up and down the hallway with him! ><
-i got a reprieve only when i moaned how much elf's stupid ankle hurt. dad ordered me to go sit down on that backless, armless 'footstool' thing and PIG mum gave poor elf's ankle a rub. also thanks to her who cut erf's toenails for me, coz they were growing long and starting to hurt. but zero thanks to her who made me plod two more laps with her before making me walk into the bathroom for my nice warm shower - i washed my hair today. thankfully, PIG mum only gleefully forced poor ela to scrub era for around thirty seconds today.
-i dried and rekitted myself, PIG mum taking every single opportunity to gleefully force poor ela to help rekit my knickers, pants and socks. she finished with my left ted and laces.
-but just as she was making me walk back outside, we received a terrible phonecall - dearest grandma's sick in hospital with pneumonia! so i'll definitely be praying/chatting very hard to percy the angel/saint and god tonight, asking them to please look after my most beloved grandma.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa broccoli and some beef. no thanks again to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever.
-dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of milk (think we're out of fruit and vegie juice?), then i sat down to complete the sudoku i'd started earlier.
-PIG mum made me walk over to the computer desk.
-i rang madame hippo :p first. she'll be back up in brisbane soon! for the next public holiday, i think ... labour day? she says she prolly won't have time to catch up with me coz she needs to spend time with her family, but @ least i'll see her @ church. :)
-anyways, toms: physio @ UQ @ 11am. sadly, the days of PIG mum just feeding me a mug of milo then making me walk out to the car are sadly gone. but i think i've got pincushion practice in the arvo o_O :P and i must remember to ring CODA and find out who's gonna come help shower me, etc. anyways, i'm just gonna check, publish, check my email and get my facebook fix, if there's time. hope everyone has an awesome week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 1 error in my post tonight.

No comments: