Friday, April 16, 2010

friday post6

good evening! em plopped online @ 7:15pm tonight, but i still haven't had dinner yet, so hopefully i'll be allowed back online after dinner so i can record my final plodding total and my spam count for the week. but just in case, today i was hard @ work plodding 3780 steps. anyways, today's events?
-lol, 'twas funny. i must've had a dream that PIG mum'd come inside, poked me awake and said "ten more minutes," coz i started counting down the time. hilarious thing, when i was down to roughly the last minute, PIG mum really DOES come inside with 'ten more minutes!" so i happily counted that down all over again. :p
-PIG mum dug me up, got me kitted, made me walk out to the gobbling ;p table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with almost 1/4 spoonful of honey. i know PIG mum only gave me 0.25 of a spoonful of honey, coz our honey had frozen into one big mound inside the freezer!so she was digging away @ it.
-PIG mum made me walk to the car. 'twas funny - today she alternated being nice and helping me buckle my seatbelt, with being nasty and horrible and gleefully forcing me to buckle it myself. lol, dunno what's gotten into her. :P
-dad tootled us off to your :P turn for physio.
-PIG mum made me walk inside; i finished off that new idea magazine that i'd been reading over the previous weeks.
-session today with emma: lol, 'twas weird. me walking on my bum and then standing with my stomach. :P
-but jenni was here, and she introduced us to margo jane! she's a cute lil tyke who burbled happily and didn't wail when i pinched her tubby lil cheek oh-so-gently. :p
-dad tootled us home, and after a loo trip, we all piled into the car and dad drove us down to NSW!
-@ byron bay, the parents gleefully FORCED :(first time) me to walk over to some picnic bench, and we shared a ham and turkey footlong sub and a mango magic smoothie from boost juice
-after lunch, the parents again gleefully FORCED :(second first) me to walk up the stairs to access the lookout, you know, the one where you can walk out to the most eastern point in australia. argh, dad'd promised he'd bring up sparkless for me after i'd walked up the stairs! fair enough, he did keep his promise, but i was peeved he chose to place sparkless all the way round the other end of the lookout, giving me a much longer struggle to walk all the way around before i could plant my weary bum down.
-so dad and katie trekked out to the most eastern point in australia, while PIG mum kept me company. no thanks to her, really, who kept nagging @ me that if i'd only walk better, i'd've been able to join katie and dad too. i mean, hello! i've said before - i didn't chose to smite myself down with a brain tumour and leave myself a bloody hemiplegic! no, i believe that blame lies with one single higher entity. but i just propped up my arm on the side part of sparkless and sang both my favourite and second-favourite songs inside my head once, opening my eyes for all the important numbers.
-when dad and katie came back, dad and i wheeled me back down to the car, and off dad tootled us off to our next destination.
-i admit, i fell asleep. i woke up when we arrived @ tweed heads (which is still part of NSW).
-okay, dinnertime! will try to be back after dinner with my final plodding total and the spam count for the week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: