Friday, April 9, 2010

saturday post5

good afternoon! anyways, i'll've been online for aroundabouts two hours when chrissy gets here; meaning i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES to make up for the time i'm owed from yesterday. chrissy should arrive in just under thirty minutes (if she's on time), so i plan to get my facebook fix come 3:45. righteo, let's start with last night's events first!
-PIG mum drove me to ray's house. he lives really close to us, actually! she gleefully FORCED :(first time) me to walk inside and up the stairs, took me once to the loo, then needed the help of ray to see her off. (PIG mum was terrified about mimi, ray's cute pomeranian. :P)
-so doctor lee and julz helped me down the stairs and into ray's car. first, he tootled us off to pizza hut (the one near our old church) to pick up pizza, then off to julz's house.
-dr. lee and julz helped me inside, then i crashed on the sofa andwatched some masterchef as we waited for the other car to arrive.
-while we were waiting, julz fed me a chunk of yummy cheesy garlic bread and a mug of plain milk
-when everyone arrived, dr. lee prayed for us, and we tucked in! i ate roughly four slices - meatlovers, hawaiian(sp?), and a small slice of some gourmet pizza. yummy. :) thanks to julz who poured me cups of orange cordial.
-we watched v for vendetta! not a bad movie; good explosions. :P thanks to julz who helped me to the loo twice.
-the others were going to maccas for supper, but dr. lee decided he'd better take me home first coz 'twas past 10pm already.
-and i'm going to get my facebook fix now, coz chriisy should arrive in fifteen mins. should come back on tonight with my final plodding total, but just in case, today i was hard @ work plodding 3036 steps today.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: