Thursday, August 4, 2011

friday post 53

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3575 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'your best days are still ahead'; thirdly, the spam count for the week's nineteen and lastly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after aunty frances leaves!!!! righteo, let's start with last night's events first!
-cathy didn't come to take me out last night! sherraine did! meaning we hit carindale again!
-i went into the bathroom for a shower first - hairwash today. i had one tinkle before sherraine flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. sherraine rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to sherraine's car, and off to carindale we went! lol, it's funny noticing that PIG mum only ever helps me buckle my seatbelt when there's someone around to notice her doing it! i guess it's coz she needs the carer to think, "oh, look how nice wai ling is!" otherwise what explanation could she offer that explains why she NEVER helps me with my seatbelt whenever we're alone, but ALWAYS helps me with it whenever there's someone around to notice her? XD
-i walked into the library, grabbed feist's 'prince of the blood' then transferred myself to a comfy armchair and happily read for one hour. :)
-hey, aunty frances has arrived to gimme a shower now, fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: