Monday, August 22, 2011

monday post 57b

hello again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 3771. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P several times last night, using it once more when dearest dad left for work shortly before 8am. then i cuddled florence and successfully fell back asleep briefly before PIG mum poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she returned, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open the tap around five times before letting me sit.
-guess we were running late, coz PIG mum jammed one slice of toast for me. *sigh* i guess she won't gimme any butter coz she never uses any herself. :(
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. we listened to ronan keating's 'stay' all day, and of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day.
-PIG mum tootled me off to TAFE. i spent the entire trip with both eyes closed and having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-PIG mum took me once to the bathroom upon arrival, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the classroom.
-we began with some sample questions to ask english students about.
-at morning tea, PIG mum fed me another yummy pack of hello panda bikkies.
-for the second half, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to some classroom, where i practised some questions with two ladies. i can't write anything about them though, coz it's all confidential.
-before we left, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the library, where bronwyn had some speaking english class going on.
-when we finally left, i rang dearest dad from the 4WD. the poor man was so busy today, he'd already left house! >< anyways, when we hung up, i asked PIG mum could we please have lunch @ the runcorn BBQ chinese restaurant, and she said yes!
-><"! but it had gone! like, closed down! dunno why, it never gave any indication, nor did it look like customer numbers were dwindling whenever PIG mum and i were there! ><"
-instead, PIG mum took me for lunch @ the korean place @ warrigal square that pole plop recommended, and we not only saw aunty anne and kathy there, we also saw ben!
-dearest dad's just arrived home. :) wonder if PIG mum'll come rushing downstairs, pretending like she's been up and about all along? XD
-i had some crispy chicken with rice thing; PIG mum had some spicy hotpot with beef thing.
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled me off to see kelvin the dentist. both disabled carparks weren't available when we arrived, so she just quickly hit the hazard lights and walked me inside first before dashing outside to repark the car. i browsed the second-newest edition of the who magazine while waiting for her to come back.
-when she did, we both went once to the loo before returning outside to read more gossip magazines.
-my turn, PIG mum walked me inside and said hello to kelvin.
-i sat down, popped in the mouth splint and demonstrated the sliding thing it did. he took it out and, for want of a better term, sanded it. XD i also asked him to show me that he still had all five fingers (coz i always worry that some patient will snap their jaws shut and bite his fingers off! XD), which he did with a laugh. funny, though, how come he does his dental things without wearing a surgical mask, while his assistant wears one? XD
-don't think i'm due to see him again until the end of this year/beginning of next year! i made sure to say merry christmas in advance. XD
-PIG mum tootled us home and i tootled online until carol came, six minutes early today.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye completely shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried and had another tinkle, then got creamed. carol rekitted me, i had one more tinkle when she was putting my knickers on, and one last one when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing the floor for me, carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-PIG mum set aside two mini muffins and one pear for me. i also drank one cup of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-i finished arvo tea @ 5:10pm and asked carol to please start massaging ela, but she refused, saying 'twas too early. five minutes later, she was washing the dishes, meaning she didn't start till about 5:20pm.
-exactly thirty minutes later, she stopped, put my kakashi jumper/jacket on and took me to the loo once more for one tinkle.
-she also fed hungry thrice, after which i signed her off and she left six minutes early. she's back come wednesday.
-well, PIG mum's just woken up from pigland. XD
-i tried ringing leanne about 1.25 hours ago, but she said she was leaving for BSF right then, but would call me once she got back.
-anyways, off to check e-mail now; fingers crossed i can bbl! else it's just UQ physio toms. hope PIG mum remembers her promise of a pork salad roll for lunch!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: