Wednesday, August 31, 2011

wednesday post70c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1901 and actually, i'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES online, but PIG mum's gleefully forcing me off to bed @ 9:30. :( but final, final events for today?
-carol Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle then got creamed. carol rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she put my knickers on then one final one when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing the floor for me, carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-*sigh* dad had restricted me to only having fruit for arvo tea, but huge thanks to aunty alice who brought me over a nashi pear! :D i had that with one cup of tea, white and two, my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-i finished eating @ 5:15 and asked carol to please start massaging ela, but she refused, saying 'twas too early for her to start yet. so i waited five minutes then asked her again to please start massaging ela, but she still said 'twas too early and refused to start again. five more minutes passed, and i was just about to ask again, when suddenly, she started! ela got painted fairy floss colour with hundreds and thousands spots today.
-i forgot to ask carol if she meant pink fairy floss or white fairy floss. XD but carol's back on monday, is having leftover stew for dinner, and has no plans for the weekend yet.
-carol took me once more to the loo for two or three tinkles, before i returned online, signed her off and she left three minutes early.
-i listened to nine's news simulcast on light FM, until dad said 'twas time to go. one more loo trip, then off we went!
-there wasn't any parking available, so dad dropped off PIG mum and i first before going elsewhere to find a park.
-the kwoks were already seated and browsing through the menu. i sat beside uncle calvin, who said he wanted to eat abalone!
-in the end, we ordered steamed fish, kailan and congee, that entree that the nice waitress had recommended us last time (pork and vegies in a wrap) and yummy sweet and sour pork. aunty catherine/ping yee told me that pole was teaching piano, joey was working, while poor tiffany and matthew were home studying.
-i ate 1.5 bowls of rice before dad suddenly decided that i had enough and wouldn't lemme have anymore. :(
-actually, nature just called. PIG mum was having a shower upstairs, and i couldn't be bothered asking dad to watch me there. successful trip without falling. :) final, final plodding total for wednesday? 2008. awesome, i just passed two grand. :) righteo, where was i?
-instead, i ate like FIVE orange slices for fruit! XD and drank one bowl of hot ... um, say 'sai-mai-low' in canto.
-before we left, PIG mum took me once more to the loo. big gun chinese restaurant has this really cool, really loud handryer, that dries your hands really quickly! era and ela had fun playing inside that. XD
-also much thanks to PIG mum who helped me buckle my seatbelt when we left; my night vision's crap; i can't see well.
-dad tootled us home. obedient me went and pooped before coming online. XD
-toms: writer's group! that starts @ like 9:30, meaning i'll prolly have no time to fall back asleep after dad leaves for work. that's cool, i'll just have a long chat to percy the angel/saint instead. :)
-fingers crossed that i can have a chicken katsudon with a choc thickshake made with low-fat milk afterwards!
-coz i've got a torture session with vincent the bloody physio afterwards. ><
-cathy's coming to shower me in the arvo, but we're not going to garbo. :(
-anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. most importantly, ice-cream night tonight; yeah! :D

No comments: