Friday, August 19, 2011

saturday post55b

heylo again! em's new plodding total now stands @ 809 and i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after whoever's coming to shower me leaves!! but i prolly can't come back tonight coz dad's invited SHINE fellowship over for a BBQ! anyways, today's events?
-fantastic sleep last night! nature didn't call until the garage door opened to let PIG mum head off to work @ 7:50am! :) afterwards, i spent the ten minutes till 8am having having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. afterwards, florence and i cuddled and snored, me only awaking once more to use the pot :P sometime around 9am.
-the new carer arrived - then, so did tess! XD a quick phone call sorted things out and the new carer left.
-tess gave me almost twenty minutes before digging me up. :) i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, she got me kitted then led me over to the bath
-wo xiang si ni la! lisa's teaching me how to say 'i miss you a lot!' in chinese! :D she's here, so i'll maybe bbl, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: