Saturday, August 27, 2011

saturday post56c

good evening! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1346. righteo, continuing events?
-a shower first for me - hairwash today. also thanks to sharon who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before sharon flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle, before getting creamed. sharon rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after i rinsed under the chair, i held sharon's hand and walked to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-first, sharon dried my hair for me, then she gave me the perfect arvo tea - that's thrice this month already! :D i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'. sharon had a cup too - but she takes her tea without milk!
-after i finished, sharon gave ela a massage for about thirty minutes. she's back next saturday, but has one more job tonight before going home. she's left quiche lorraine for her kids' dinner tonight. she's got one attending canterbury, another attending groves and a third attending somewhere else.
-sharon took me once more to the toilet before leaving. she arrived today @ 4:04pm but left @ 6:01pm, refusing to stay till 6:04 coz she's still got one more job tonight, and it's still raining.
-i'm just listening to nine's news simulcast on sth like 89.5 lightFM right now.
-anyways, aunty a's coming over for dinner tonight! fingers crossed i can come back online after dinner, else it's just church toms. i'm telling the story for the lil kiddies! i already practised it once to sharon this arvo; i should be alright. :)
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: