Saturday, August 6, 2011

sunday post54

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2000 steps exactly (nice number! XD); secondly, TWFT topic's "you've got to work for it!"; thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's eight and lastly, i'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES online after kwany and letty leave!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night before i fell asleep and twice more during the night.
-after PIG mum gave me "fifteen more minutes," i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to turn on the tap @ least five times before letting me sit.
-breakfast was one slice of toast with a wee dab of marg and jam, and one warm mug of horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly' when PIG mum went upstairs to change.
-one more toilet trip for me, then dad tootled us off to church. i spent the entire trip with my eyes closed, having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the bible study classroom.
-only a small class today - uncle chong, bernard, mel mel and me! we did study number forty, which was about the last few pieces of spiritual army.
-after class, PIG mum took me once to the bathroom before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the hall for service.
-poor em had to stand for ALL of worship today - FIVE songs! >< i sang the harmony to three.
-speaker today was liam! he talked about spiritual warfare.
-after service, PIG mum took me to the bathroom once then dad tootled us home. >< ARGH, how come the parents keep denying me chances for social interaction?! :( and besides, i wanted some chips. :(
-back home, i couldn't even get ONE bread roll for lunch! >< dad had TWO. i got 0.75 of one, only after i asked PIG mum please to make me another one. ><
-one bathroom trip (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything), i went back to drink one yummy mug of rice green tea, hopefully sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, 'incorrectly'.
-hey, letty's just arrived! fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: