Monday, August 8, 2011

monday post 55c

good evening again! em's new final plodding total for monday now stands @ 6742. that's more than my average plodding total, i know, but i did lotsa walking @ TAFE today! anyways, continuing events?
-after carol rinsed the floor once for me, she Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. i drank one cup of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly' and enjoyed half the custard danish. must ask the owner lady toms: how come they also sell custard and apple danish? it's really yummy!
-after arvo tea was finished, carol massaged ela for about twenty-five minutes. she got painted with some food colour that i've since forgotten. ><
-carol took me once more to the loo for one tinkle before she left.
-only, the computer's power had blown! >< so instead, i read 'the shack', that book that phil had sent me; it's quite interesting!
-when PIG mum woke from pigland, she went outside, turned the fuse box back on, then lemme plop online for several minutes, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to hike the stairs not once, not twice, not three times, not four times, but FIVE times! ><
-but the hard stuff wasn't over yet. >< next, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod on the bloody treadmill for fifteen minutes, after which i sat and got my feet toasted :P while she plodded.
-dinner: rice, lotsa yummy kailan, some other vegetable and two yummy chunks of fish. dinner was washed down down with one mug of yummy rice green tea, hopefully sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly' coz PIG mum hadn't gleefully forced poor ela to hold the bowl while i ate.
-after dinner, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the keyboard and forced me to practise for about twenty minutes. like i've said before, i don't really mind, coz i've always loved playing piano. :)
-one more loo trip for me before i plopped online.
-toms: UQ physio late morning. hope PIG mum remembers her promise that i can buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch!
-there's also toastmasters toms night! :D i've given up on being able to have dinner out anymore (damn you, kris ><), but hopefully, PIG mum';; order dad to take her out for dinner, save a bowl for me then let me have fifteen more minutes online afterwards. anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: