Wednesday, August 24, 2011

wednesday post69c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total now stands @ 3313. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-when PIG mum awoke from pigland :P and gleefully immediately forced me offline, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, she gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-afterwards, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to hike the bloody stairs three times. ><
-then, to end, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill, before claiming to plod her own twenty minutes while i got my feet toasted :P, while dad and i watched ABC's news.
-dinner: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, two wee chunks of yummy potato and several wee chunks of beef.
-after that, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to practise piano for about twenty minutes.
-one more loo trip for me before i returned online. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-but i was stupid. >< i asked PIG mum could i please stay online till 10pm tonight, seeing as we're not going for haircuts till 11am. PIG mum chucked some cow @ me, then decided she'd gleefully force me off to bed @ 9pm. ><
-toms: late morning haircuts. fingers crossed we can hit dong fong/sunnybank oriental for lunch afterwards! then it's pincushion practice, before cathy comes and showers me toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!

No comments: