Thursday, August 25, 2011

friday post 56b

hello again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 3433 and the new spam count for the week's now ten (ha, i made the double digits. XD). righteo, continuing events?
-after finding an interesting story to tell the lil kiddies on sunday, i read some news articles until aunty frances came to shower me.
-i held her hand and walked into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty frances who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty frances flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. aunty frances rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-dunno why aunty frances wouldn't attach pedro back to my pants before i walked over to the sink. but hey, no biggie.
-back @ the computer, aunty frances had a surprise for me! she didn't manage to get me another poo (but i shouldn't complain, coz she already gave me two last year! XD) but instead, she got methis toy capsule with a pearl milk tea! :D
-she left precisely @ 5pm, PIG mum's gone back upstairs to pigland. :P
-off for my naruto fix now! if i don't come back tonight, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: