Friday, August 26, 2011

saturday post56b

hello again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1057. yay, i'm over one grand. :) righteo, continuing events?
-i used the pot :P once last night and once more when PIG mum left for work @ 7:50am. i then spent the next ten minutes till 8am having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, then falling back asleep with florence all the way until sharon, not sherraine, arrived!
-SHE'S LIKE TESS: BY "TEN MORE MINUTES" I ACTUALLY GET LIKE TWENTY! woah, sorry, shrieking! ><
-sharon got me kitted after two tinkles in the pot :P then led me over to brush my teeth. thanks to her who squirted some toothpaste out for me.
-afterwards, i went and did a stinky unspeakable.
-breakfast wasn't ham and eggs, but BEEF and eggs! XD lol, guess dad just uses whatever he has leftover from dinner. XD
-afterwards, i wrote out questions for jack while sharon went and tidied my room.
-dad had left us instructions to make banana bread! i mainly read out the instructions and did the mixing; sharon did the rest.
-just after midday, sharon made me one mug of milo, sweetened with one teaspoonful of sugar, another one i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-then she made me some fried rice for lunch! again, i beat the eggs for her; she'd cut up the ham whilst i was writing questions for jack.
-before sharon left, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. it's her son's thirteenth birthday today! welcome to the teen years, mate. ;)
-i read my john howard autobiography until dad gave me half a bowl of fried rice for lunch with about five strawberries. then i went over to write questions out for jack, going once more to the loo before he arrived.
-honestly, jack's improved so much since he first came here. :) we've almost finished james and the giant peach! think we're doing chapters thirty-three and thirty-four next week.
-actually, he's told me that he's considering staying further in australia to continue his study!
-jack walked behind me back to the computer then left, just as aunty ming arrived to pick him up.
-but oh dear, it's already 4:08pm and sharon hasn't arrived yet! >< actually, the doorbell just rang. :) righteo, fingers crossed i can come back online afterwards, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: