Thursday, August 25, 2011

thursday post 57b

good evening! em's new plodding total now stands @ 2403. yay, i just passed 2.4 grand. XD righteo, continuing events?
-cathy arrived four minutes late today and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. *sigh* PIG mum continually tries to make my life more and more difficult for me, instructing the carer/life coach/support worker/whatever they're called now :P that i haveta wash my own back and calves also. i can do it, but i do appreciate the help when i can get it. :(
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i got creamed, having another tinkle. cathy rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing the floor for me, c
-sh*t. bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: