Saturday, August 6, 2011

saturday post53b

good evening! em's new final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1732. righteo, continuing events?
-sherraine came two minutes early, just as i was reading some news article about some poor tween who got mauled to death by sth while away camping.
-i held sherraine's hand and walked to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also much thanks to sherraine who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before sherraine flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. then i got creamed, before sherraine got me rekitted. i had one more tinkle when sherraine was putting on my knickers, and i also rinsed the floor once before i held sherraine's hand and walked out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-*sigh* ‎*sigh* trust father to decide that one full bowl (usually he only gives me 1/2 a bowl) of fried rice was somehow 'too much' for me. he restricted me to just fruit for arvo tea. :( but hey, strawberries are yummy. :) i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-sherraine then gave ela a massage for around twenty-five minutes, randomly stopping and doing some passive exercises with her, all the while i read lazarus rising out aloud.
-sherraine took me once more to the bathroom before leaving two minutes early. she's back next saturday, and is having boiled egs for dinner tonight.
-well, i always thought nine's news was simulcast on river 94.9FM, but now it's gone over to light FM, 89.9FM! wonder why?
-anyways, fingers crossed i can come back online after dinner tonight! but if i can't, it's just church toms. fingers crossed i can finally have lunch @ plaza toms - two meals between three people @ cafe mi's still better than coming home for dinner!
-dunno if anyone's coming to visit me toms; if not, fingers crossed i can spend several good hours online writing my memoir!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: