Wednesday, August 3, 2011

wednesday post66b

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1033. yay, i just pssed one grand. :) righteo, continuing events?
-carol came ten minutes late today and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. carol rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when carol was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing the floor once for me, carol Forced me to walk out to the kitchen, where i made my toastie for arvo tea. sadly, she only allowed me one slice of cheese, meaning 'twas ENTIRELY too thin, but i squirted her a :oO instead of a :o( and got a laugh. XD
-carol kindly blewdry my hair and after i'd finished munching my toastie, gave ela a massage for about fifteen minutes, painting her strawberry with blueberry dots today.
-carol took me to the loo once more for one tinkle before i signed her off and she left. she's coming back on monday.
-PIG mum awoke from pigland, she's starting dinner now.
-righteo, fingers crossed i can come back online after dinner tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: