Thursday, August 11, 2011

thursday post 55b

good evening! em's final, final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 4055. nice, i just passed four grand. :) anyways, continuing events?
-ela did so awesome, vincent the physio's given her a new task! i still haveta do that pronate flat down thing, but his new task for her is to hold a rolled-up piece of paper without scrunching it up. that's gonna take some practice ... best start toms! XD
-horrid PIG mum wouldn't take me to see naz for a kebab! ><
-but instead, she made yummy potato bake for lunch. :) that was washed down with one mug of yummy rice green tea.
-another loo trip, then 'twas off to pincushion practice.
-kylie was there again! i apologised to her that dad wouldn't lemme go to the ekka with her. :( PIG mum explained that 'twas coz dad was scared i'd catch the ekka flu.
-after pincushion practice, PIG mum took me once to the loo, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself. but i let era quickly open and close the tap lotsa times when she was using the loo herself.
-back home, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( to hike the stairs several times before letting me online.
-when cathy came, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i got creamed and had another tinkle. cathy rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after cathy rinsed the floor once for me, she Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for afternoon tea.
-*sigh* i used to be able to trust cathy for a good arvo tea, but alas, not anymore. :( one slice of cheese was ENTIRELY too thin, so i squirted her a :o( with teardrops with the mayo. XD
-after i'd finished arvo tea, cathy gave ela a massage for about twenty minutes, painting her red with dark blue spots today.
-@ 5:45, she Forced me to walk to the toilet for two tinkles, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry era, then Forced me to walk to the 4WD. thanks to her who helped me put on my jacket and also helped me with my seatbelt.
-she left about ten minutes early, and PIG mum tootled me off to book club!
-we caught the elevator up, and i settled in my usual spot. amanda appeared with a stack of sci-fi and fantasy books for me and kindly made me a cuppa, white and two.
-lol, the problem with being in a bookclub with everyone @ least two decades older than you is that they all love the books you think are boring and detest the ones you find interesting! XD
-we're reading some classic for next month, so no doubt i'll find it boring but everyone else'll love it. XD
-PIG mum took me once to the loo after book club, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself.
-then she tootled us home, still refusing to lemme grab dinner from the red rooster drive-thru. ><
-but she enticed me to stay for dinner coz there was BBQ chook and broccoli!
-i went once more to the loo after dinner. of course, she gleefully forced me to do everything.
-toms: UQ physio, then we're off to the coffee club @ underwood for lunch with mrs. dent and nana! fingers crossed for an eggs benedict with bacon and a chocolate thickshake~
-aunty frances is coming to shower me toms arvo, then i'm off to SHINE fellowship toms night! hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: