Tuesday, August 2, 2011

monday post 54c

good evening! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 2342. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work. then i cuddled florence and returned to sleep until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she returned, i swung myself over to the pot :P for two more tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to turn on the tap five times before finally letting me sit down.
-i buttered and jammed :P my own slice of bread for breakfast. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era spread; for that, i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to various old discs of jacky cheung, trying to find that song with the lyrics i've forgotten.
-i went once to the loo upon arrival; of course she gleefully forced poor em to dak herself. then i went to wash and dry both hands while PIG mum went herself.
-argh, PIG mum's just about to gleefully FORCE :( poor em to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty minutes. >< fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: