Saturday, August 13, 2011

saturday post54e

hello again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ sth slightly more1325, coz pedro only gave me twenty-five steps after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to hike the stairs twice, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and practise piano, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over for dinner and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the computer! >< anyways, continuing today's events?
-sherraine Forced me to walk over to the freezer to get the bread, Forced me to walk over to the fridge for the cheese, ham and mayo, then Forced me to walk back to the gobbling :P table. i thought i could finally sit, but then she Forced me to walk to the kitchen benchtop to make my toastie then Forced me to walk back to my chair! worst of all, she only gave me one slice of cheese, so 'twas ENTIRELY too thin. but i squirted her a :o(, plus two teardrops for each eye. XD
-the tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, was my official one to drink 'incorrectly'.
-sherraine gave ela a massage for around twenty minutes. she started @ 5:20, meaning she should've gone for about thirty-five minutes, but she kept stopping. i wonder why?
-sherraine took me to the loo for one tinkle before i signed her off and she left about three minutes early. she's back next saturday, unless CODA ring her to take me out to carindale next thursday night!
-i plopped briefly online and was listening to nine's news simulcast on light FM, when PIG mum awoke from pigland. she gleefully FORCED :( me to hike the stairs twice before gleefully forcing poor ela to practise piano for awhile. i've said before, i don't really mind, coz piano playing's sth i've always loved. :)
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa some unknown asian vegetable, some beef, fish and two wee pieces of chicken, which i of course saved for last. dinner was washed down with one mug of yummy rice green tea, hopefully sweetened with one teaspoonful of honey, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly' coz not only did PIG mum not gleefully force poor ela to hold the bowl while i ate, she even let ela drop into my lap after i expressed concerns that she might involuntarily jerk and knock the food off the table!
-back @ the computer table, i tootled back online. but i need the loo again @ 8pm, in ten minutes. fingers crossed that PIG mum'll walk with me there!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: